Another new trowel from NELA - PREMIUM ELITE

Members online

No members online now.
After of over a year of development and testing, we are excited to launch the New NELA Black Edition Elite Premium Trowel

NELA’s Elite Premium Finishing trowel is a new dynamic trowel developed to provide the optimum finishing of all common materials.

Many of you will ask, why another trowel? Its an easy answer.... Because we have improved our old Premium based on feedback from Professionals such as yourselves. Many said the old one was too hard to break in, so we improved it. So said it felt too stiff, we therefore improved the quality of the steel and changed the manufacturing process wo ensure a better all round product

View attachment 54866

A unique design including our exclusive black cork ergonomic handle. The Elite has been manufactured with a higher quality stainless steel blade enabling you to create a sharper edge in a shorter period of time.

The new material used for the new NELA ELITE is by far the best yet and we are proud to have now created a Masterpiece in the finishing tool category.

NELA - the best just got better

Available in the following sizes:

11” x 5” for only £31.30 + VAT
13” x 5” for only £33.33 + VAT
14” x 5” for only £35.74 + VAT
16” x 5” for only £38.70 + VAT

18” x 5” for only £40.65 + VAT
Goods can be purchased online via:
https://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=229_422_433
View attachment 54867
Just ordered one , mine fell off a tower today. I watched it fall in slow motion with me screaming noooooooo! I love these trowels (y)

You forgot your johnnies. :LOL:

found a bottle opener mate :rayos:
20201024_002920.jpg

After of over a year of development and testing, we are excited to launch the New NELA Black Edition Elite Premium Trowel

NELA’s Elite Premium Finishing trowel is a new dynamic trowel developed to provide the optimum finishing of all common materials.

Many of you will ask, why another trowel? Its an easy answer.... Because we have improved our old Premium based on feedback from Professionals such as yourselves. Many said the old one was too hard to break in, so we improved it. So said it felt too stiff, we therefore improved the quality of the steel and changed the manufacturing process wo ensure a better all round product

View attachment 54866

A unique design including our exclusive black cork ergonomic handle. The Elite has been manufactured with a higher quality stainless steel blade enabling you to create a sharper edge in a shorter period of time.

The new material used for the new NELA ELITE is by far the best yet and we are proud to have now created a Masterpiece in the finishing tool category.

NELA - the best just got better

Available in the following sizes:

11” x 5” for only £31.30 + VAT
13” x 5” for only £33.33 + VAT
14” x 5” for only £35.74 + VAT
16” x 5” for only £38.70 + VAT

18” x 5” for only £40.65 + VAT
Goods can be purchased online via:
https://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=229_422_433
View attachment 54867
I dont think it was the trowel that was hard to bang in , its the lack of sand and cement work , spreads allways rendered with a new trowel then used it for skimming , pre worn trowels started too hit the market but they were never really up for skimming start away more of a gimmick i felt . Nothing wrong with nela trowels , they just need floating with first . As for all the the flexi stuff and plastic , well dont get me wrong i have tried them but without any real improvement , but its up to the bloke pushing it i spose

blade looks like a gold MT permashape.... just another gimmick on an ever growing list of gimmicky trowels

Looks like a gold MT, but isn’t a good MT.

How can this trowel be a gimmick? It’s an all round trowel for all aspects of the trade

The definition of gimmick is, “a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or trade.”

This is a product, an all round improved product - not a gimmick. Worth trying before running it down

I dont think it was the trowel that was hard to bang in , its the lack of sand and cement work , spreads allways rendered with a new trowel then used it for skimming , pre worn trowels started too hit the market but they were never really up for skimming start away more of a gimmick i felt . Nothing wrong with nela trowels , they just need floating with first . As for all the the flexi stuff and plastic , well dont get me wrong i have tried them but without any real improvement , but its up to the bloke pushing it i spose
The demise of f&s with s&c definitely bought about the 'need' for pre-worn trowels. The first couple I had were Tyzak before getting my first MT Permashape, I've never looked back. They obviously get better with use, but I can use one straight out of the box no problem.
It's a shame Nela haven't produced a challenger to the Permashape.

Load of b*ll***s
Marshalltown is all you need

I laugh everytime I read this. Funnily enough, someone from MT said the same to me at a trade show, also said flexi trowels were a gimmick and wouldn’t catch on. 5 years later, they copy NELA’s sealing and design and receive a letter about it... That says it all

The demise of f&s with s&c definitely bought about the 'need' for pre-worn trowels. The first couple I had were Tyzak before getting my first MT Permashape, I've never looked back. They obviously get better with use, but I can use one straight out of the box no problem.

This is exactly what this new trowel is @essexandy

Looks like a gold MT, but isn’t a good MT.

How can this trowel be a gimmick? It’s an all round trowel for all aspects of the trade

The definition of gimmick is, “a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or trade.”

This is a product, an all round improved product - not a gimmick. Worth trying before running it down
Cant change mine now being delivered at 11 . Me fatha @essexandy says if I buy one of these though I get a discount now as you never told me bout em when I bout carbon other day . After old women ruined it by kicking it under husbands car............while trying to escape wolves. .

Cant change mine now being delivered at 11 . Me fatha @essexandy says if I buy one of these though I get a discount now as you never told me bout em when I bout carbon other day . After old women ruined it by kicking it under husbands car............while trying to escape wolves. .

What have you had delivered? The old style? If you send it back, I’ll sort it out for you. Call me Monday

Permashape are THE nearest you will get to a ready to go trowel imo.

Still never had a trowel as good as my nela carbon. @Plasterers1StopShop did I tell you the sad story bout the old woman