Another new trowel from NELA - PREMIUM ELITE

Members online

Looks like a gold MT, but isn’t a good MT.

How can this trowel be a gimmick? It’s an all round trowel for all aspects of the trade

The definition of gimmick is, “a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or trade.”

This is a product, an all round improved product - not a gimmick. Worth trying before running it down
I just like make good multi finish,gimmick. No offence. Lol

Did I miss out on a discount code Bryan @Plasterers1StopShop ? :rayos:
Can you throw in a couple of freebies ? (y)
Not the trowel itself @Plasterers1StopShop , maybe a couple of tins :coffe:

PXL_20201024_091850828.jpg

Looks like a gold MT, but isn’t a good MT.

How can this trowel be a gimmick? It’s an all round trowel for all aspects of the trade

The definition of gimmick is, “a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or trade.”

This is a product, an all round improved product - not a gimmick. Worth trying before running it down

So the black colouration of the entire 'Black Edition' product range is for functional reasons?

I learn something new every day.

Not running the product down, by the way.

So the black colouration of the entire 'Black Edition' product range is for functional reasons?

I learn something new every day.

Not running the product down, by the way.

Is the colour of your car or carpet a gimmick? Aesthetic qualities don’t become gimmicks. He was insinuating the trowel as a whole was a gimmick. Yet there are proven improvements made

FWIW, the EP looks like a nice trowel - might even try one, when my current trowel has an inevitable mishap.

I know you/Nela have past history with Marshalltown, but no company is 100% perfect.

It is if I buy a car that's widely promoted as The Renault 'Red Edition', etc.

Personally I think there is a huge difference between good marketing and Product design than a gimmick.

With the Audi black edition for example, it’s actually a cosmetic addition to enhance the look. Whereas with the NELA, it’s also to distinguish the difference between two different product lines and quality lines. It’s not just “cosmetic”

This is exactly what this new trowel is mate. And have been tested against them. Only difference being they are not massively bowed like a Permashape.
Oh right it would have helped if you'd just said that.
By the way the curve of the Permashape isn't relevant as to whether you get a flat wall, but does make it massively user friendly. I might take a look at your new offering in my local store.

After of over a year of development and testing, we are excited to launch the New NELA Black Edition Elite Premium Trowel

NELA’s Elite Premium Finishing trowel is a new dynamic trowel developed to provide the optimum finishing of all common materials.

Many of you will ask, why another trowel? Its an easy answer.... Because we have improved our old Premium based on feedback from Professionals such as yourselves. Many said the old one was too hard to break in, so we improved it. So said it felt too stiff, we therefore improved the quality of the steel and changed the manufacturing process wo ensure a better all round product

View attachment 54866

A unique design including our exclusive black cork ergonomic handle. The Elite has been manufactured with a higher quality stainless steel blade enabling you to create a sharper edge in a shorter period of time.

The new material used for the new NELA ELITE is by far the best yet and we are proud to have now created a Masterpiece in the finishing tool category.

NELA - the best just got better

Available in the following sizes:

11” x 5” for only £31.30 + VAT
13” x 5” for only £33.33 + VAT
14” x 5” for only £35.74 + VAT
16” x 5” for only £38.70 + VAT

18” x 5” for only £40.65 + VAT
Goods can be purchased online via:
https://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=229_422_433
View attachment 54867
Are they still like picking up a tree branch? Why would I pick this over a Marshalltown? Sell it to me :lol:

My god just buy one it’s £50 just
A hours graft
Going to order with no questions or freebies
actions speaks louder

your welcome

No worthwhile reviews until its worn in surely. You can only judge a trowel after using it for a couple of years and it begins to wear in