air valve problem

ayup lads. anybody any clues why my air shut off on gun wen turning back on only sometimes re starts up the machine ... randomly sometimes starts otherwise need to press green button start manually . im using eze k4+ ....for me is a very good machine aswell very good performance other than this small problem .

ayup lads. anybody any clues why my air shut off on gun wen turning back on only sometimes re starts up the machine ... randomly sometimes starts otherwise need to press green button start manually . im using eze k4+ ....for me is a very good machine aswell very good performance other than this small problem .

Hi Scott. Give us a call tomorrow and we can help you with this 01242 236699

I’ve got the same machine and have had the same problem. Let me know if you find out what it is as it only happens every few weeks for a day or do.

You cleaned the air pipe ?

nope

I’ve got the same machine and have had the same problem. Let me know if you find out what it is as it only happens every few weeks for a day or do.
it was a regulater switch just before the air outlet needed adjust to work at lower pressure because i found out later a seal was worn a little bit when i submerged it in water i fixed seal and adjust the switch back to normal unfortunaly my friend was there to hep me out who knew wat to do tho . was simple tho .