Mtec 200

KHplastering

Hi,
Relatively new to the machine rendering had the mtec 200 around 7 months, we've had a few teething problems to start but everything has been running tidy till yesterday started spraying bands we're going mint then piss wet straight out the gun! The guns spluttering we've got the air line flush with top of hose. Running it off transformer & generator as thought it was a power issue same problem. Using a shut off valve on hose would that cause an issue with gear backing up? It's only going through one 10m hose. Gear is vicat vpi off white at 260 setting when spraying before it goes pissy wet the consistency is spot on. I've cleaned filters never ran flakes or acc through machine.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers

Hi,
Relatively new to the machine rendering had the mtec 200 around 7 months, we've had a few teething problems to start but everything has been running tidy till yesterday started spraying bands we're going mint then piss wet straight out the gun! The guns spluttering we've got the air line flush with top of hose. Running it off transformer & generator as thought it was a power issue same problem. Using a shut off valve on hose would that cause an issue with gear backing up? It's only going through one 10m hose. Gear is vicat vpi off white at 260 setting when spraying before it goes pissy wet the consistency is spot on. I've cleaned filters never ran flakes or acc through machine.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers
Hi mate,

Best to call either myself or Andy to go over various things. Immediately to me it shouts either R/S needs tightening or there was compaction in the hopper, causing just water to pass through.