30/40 + crew

Members online

How many plasterers have a back problem?

• yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • no

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
Thinking about moving up near Newmarket jacked the knowledge in too much for me and i hate London to work in now

that K looked absolutely brutal mate id be f**k*d with that I think.
there's absolutely stacks of work out this way and some really nice villages around Newmarket.
half an hour to Norwich and 10-15mins to Cambridge is a perfect location as well.

my exit strategy mainly consists of hoping that i die early in the morning so i dont have to bother getting up for work and preferably a Monday would be nice so I havent wasted any of my week by grafting.

that K looked absolutely brutal mate id be f**k*d with that I think.
there's absolutely stacks of work out this way and some really nice villages around Newmarket.
half an hour to Norwich and 10-15mins to Cambridge is a perfect location as well.
Newmarket to Norwich in 30mins ? You must be doc form back to the future,lol

my exit strategy mainly consists of hoping that i die early in the morning so i dont have to bother getting up for work and preferably a Monday would be nice so I havent wasted any of my week by grafting.
Sounds like a plan, if you die with a credit card debt then you have made a profit as well! "We come into this world with nothing"lol

if back to the future had been filmed in Norfolk he'd definatly of shagged his mum.
then got in the car and travelled back in time :rayos:.
I have a mate in Norfolk, recently split from his girlfriend. He was gutted but said "never mind we'll still be brother and sister"

image.jpeg