1 coat skimm WHY

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I am kinda missin the spunkster, the forum seems to be... Well a bit quiet!! Needs a firestarter if u know what I mean??:RpS_bored:

He'll be back!

Well I think he will ...... I gave his phone number & address to a few members he pissed off on here :RpS_unsure:

(they payed me to do it) :)

Dont worry lads he'll be back hes just gone on a short break to onecotland.the prices are brilliant there an spunky makes a fortune as an instructer selling sponges an his festering bottom hole !lol

Some please explain why 2 coat is better then 1 on decent boarding? Proper facts not just bullshit please

Some please explain why 2 coat is better then 1 on decent boarding? Proper facts not just bullshit please

coz the first coat basically fills out any imperfections, beads etc, then the 2nd coat is tight. then ur only troweling up a 1 mm tight coat. everything is easier to work in coats. and the tighter the better. paint is easier in 2-3 tight rather than 1 thick. as is render etc

coz the first coat basically fills out any imperfections, beads etc, then the 2nd coat is tight. then ur only troweling up a 1 mm tight coat. everything is easier to work in coats. and the tighter the better. paint is easier in 2-3 tight rather than 1 thick. as is render etc
When one coating you fill the tapes and beads anyways. But it's a good answer

No it isn't, if you're struggling to lay a bit of skim on a bit thicker I'm not sure if plasterings really for you :rolleyes)

If you sponge you have to lay on thicker and it's easier to trowel after sponging ....so again you're comments are worthless Jew :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.