@Zolco to the rescue.

scottie5

Private Member
Big thanks to @zolco for braving the horrific drive up to the north Norfolk coast this week to give me a hand on a couple of projects.
Had a productive week a few beers and a bit of a laugh.
hes a Decent spread and all round nice fella who didn't even get the hump at me for booking digs as far away from any pub as is possible to get :mad:.
The Forum to rescue once again (y).

Big thanks to @zolco for braving the horrific drive up to the north Norfolk coast this week to give me a hand on a couple of projects.
hes a Decent spread and all round nice fella who didn't even get the hump at me for booking digs as far away from any pub as is possible to get :mad:.

id be worried... anyone booking a hotel in the middle of nowhere.. to be honest id be shitting me pants !!

id be worried... anyone booking a hotel in the middle of nowhere.. to be honest id be shitting me pants !!

He didn't seem to keen on getting in the hot tub.:oops:

Even after the chippy tea I treated him to :eek:.
:LOL:
20170927_171638.jpg

Only a decent spread ?? You don't sound convinced ,Mm

Note to self, delete @zolco number from my phone :LOL:

Note to self; if Scotty asks me to come do a job with him refuse can't be working that hard