Football funny stories

John j

Mono Don
Don' know if ye got any but i.ll post two of mine as always make me laugh when I think back
First one we went on coach to watch rangers. Only went to watch Gazza and he was injured anyway.
A rangers fan with family up there was meant to be going but had to drop out few days before. So it was a Scouse. Manc and villain who went . Get dropped of in some back street . After driving threw Celtic part of city and bus nearly tipping over as everyone dived to one side of bus to scream abuse at some old man who stood there doing that cross ye heart s**t. So for a 18 year old I was thinking where the hell have we come. So we decided we.ll find a pub for a few drinks . Dropped on a big pub but no one In . Seemed safe enough.
Bout third pint in the pub filled with all I can say were human pitbulls. They were all singing in a strange language defo wasn't English. So I said let' sup up n leave threw side door. By now they had noticed us . There must of been 100 singing and banging their feet . f**k**g pub was shaking . We went to door ,big f**k**g chain round it so we had to walk threw 100 pit bulls. As we got half way through the singing and banging had got louder then it just stopped . ............and they started clapping and laughing and patting us on back ......never been so scared in my whole life..

2nd time wasn't at a match but place I grew up in Doncaster all Geordies used to call on way home from races. Bout five of us young idiots went in and place was rammed with big fat Geordie men . After few beers we started singing some footy songs and they gave some piss taking back . Stuff bout getting sweets with our pints . End of night a few came over shook our hands and said they were glad we had gone in as turn was s**t and it been a good laugh . We thought we were business taking piss out these men .
As we got up to leave barman came over asking where we were going. I said were of home . He said not till they have got on coaches . I said it' ok their sound with us . .....he said no their not there all waiting out side for you little gob shites lol . I though clever sneaky Geordies