Your Vans and what you drive

user_removed

Well each to their own, been a good truck for me and earns its keep, back up to the van, useful for private use get all tools in back and gear if needed (anything bigger I get delivered) Iv had all sorts on it a ton of rubble, pallet of render, 4m ladders, ritmo.

A car I couldn't have, just a drain and doesn't earn anything

user_removed

Iv used it plenty of times for internal and external work, tarp on back and it's sound, the only ball ache is I take all my clothes off to drive it

owls

Private Member
My van and my truck.
I've got the same navara nearly same age on a 59 plate, Same colour as well there A great work horse, don't often use it these days Similar really it's a back up to the vans.it's only got 36k miles on it since I bought new, There a smooth ride, I'd rather drive it than the Mrs Range Rover to be honest as the rides better.

Ianspreader

Here's the beast back from welding ready for mot retest :rock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 344

Nisus

Elite Member
My old white transit was an 05 looked loads worse than that :eek:
had welding done the last 3 mots lol.
Got rid in June for the private ambulance, at least I can buy black duck tape when it's starts falling apart ;)

Nisus

Elite Member
:rolleyes:
probably already has :-(

Nah Casper said its fine o_O
Well actually there is a small rough bit on the back arch but it can't be rust because it's black.
Unless someone's sprayed black paint over the rust to disguise it lol.
Hang on :eek: :endesacuerdo::hueco:

Fatarm

Trainee mod
You now have a van fulI of evidence for so many crimes marra..... killings, body removals and what ever other shinanigans .....id sell it tbh....knockdown price like.......(y)......

how much you want for It;)

Fatarm

Trainee mod
Ive got warty quid and a bag of...erm..eh. magic beans;)...........are you good for a bit of tick for the other 6 grand:(

brimplas1

Transits rot like a piece of 3x2 under water.... will never have another... This Was the cills of my 05....... was quoted £400 to weld them up..... sold it

Attachments

• 20150330_124733.jpg
    20150330_124733.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 267