Work trainers

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Does anyone just wear normal trainers to work ? If so how long do they last ? I’ve had a foot injury and debating weather to just get some nike air Jordan’s or something to see me through a few months

B24A821A-B8FD-4EC1-823D-DC73260C0915.jpeg

Does anyone just wear normal trainers to work ? If so how long do they last ? I’ve had a foot injury and debating weather to just get some nike air Jordan’s or something to see me through a few months
Protective boots (PPE) will stop your foot from moving about in the way it needs to become healthy again so get some trainers

I bet if you spent a few quid on the fancy safety trainer type ones they wouldn’t be far off proper trainers. Some have composite safety caps. Much lighter.

I have problems with my feet, have to have a steroid injection every 4 months and I can recommend the safety shoes from Skechers. DeWalt also do boots with a memory foam insole if you prefer boots.

Never skimp on footwear or it has a knock on effect to the rest of your joints upwards,
I highly recommend superfeet insoles used them for years Check them out they do different options to suit.

I wear Hi Tech squash trainers, comfy break in straight away last 4-6 months, only do domestics hardly ever do externals.
Was looking at the uvex ones but a bit dear at £75
But good reviews.

I got a pair of Nike i got in the sale at the outlet store for domestics just like a pikey, any other job thats abit more upper crust the steel toe cap trainer safety boots come out :LOL:

Had gazelles few years back ..kappa is in all the teens shops now as well. Tksuits etc not the shoes