Work in Norway

Members online

No members online now.
I’m on the sauce every night grandad , u keep sipping your horlics while your misses is doing herself with her diamond encrusted dildo u pussyy hole bore fest.

rlics
Haha I'm the borefest.youve got the banter of a 11 year old.now get off the Internet and go work them legs twiggy there won't get bigger by themselves

Haha I'm the borefest.youve got the banter of a 11 year old.now get off the Internet and go work them legs twiggy there won't get bigger by themselves
My banters bad all u go on about is my legs that you’ve never seen lol, how bout u get off the internet and go do your shitty patch jobs that any decent spread wouldn’t even entertain u dosser.

My banters bad all u go on about is my legs that you’ve never seen lol, how bout u get off the internet and go do your shitty patch jobs that any decent spread wouldn’t even entertain u dosser.
Ohh my sides are cackling twiggy..your on here all time sad act,go make some friends or something.or get a woman in your life,there's somebody out there for everyone.even with them legs of yours

1633589056894.gif

I'd do patch jobs everyday if I could easy money!!