Work boots .trainers.

Members online

I estimate that photo must've been taken at around '2:30'.... View attachment 68114
FixedAstonishingAcaciarat-max-1mb.gif

Or
You are not allowed to call them gypsy's.
It's not politically correct.

You have to call them thieving bastards travelers.
Didicoyes !! Sorry for the spelling !! John j will be I long sawn tow corict me

I’d been wondering what to buy lately. Used Site, cheaper Dewalt and they just don’t last and start mangling my feet up.
Tried Dewalt Pro Lite and they were good, lasted a good while and were very comfy. Still felt like there could be better so this time I headed to Go Outdoors and got some Peter Storm Walking boots.
Not extreme walking boots they’re like a trail boot with memory foam sole. Mega comfy so will see how they go.

I don't know about anyone else but I tend to wear the toe area out of most types of boot from kneeling down for the bottom of the walls (cue the jokes). I always go for something with an extra layer of protection on that area.
Adding decent insoles as the boots age makes a world of difference.

I don't know about anyone else but I tend to wear the toe area out of most types of boot from kneeling down for the bottom of the walls (cue the jokes). I always go for something with an extra layer of protection on that area.
my uncle and mentor would kick your ass if he saw doing that bend your f**k**g back boy he used to scream at you

my uncle and mentor would kick your ass if he saw doing that bend your f**k**g back boy he used to scream at you

You don't really think Andy needs to kneel down to reach the bottom of walls, do you? :inocente:

I’d been wondering what to buy lately. Used Site, cheaper Dewalt and they just don’t last and start mangling my feet up.
Tried Dewalt Pro Lite and they were good, lasted a good while and were very comfy. Still felt like there could be better so this time I headed to Go Outdoors and got some Peter Storm Walking boots.
Not extreme walking boots they’re like a trail boot with memory foam sole. Mega comfy so will see how they go.
Memory sole that's a good idea, when you are fully rat-assed you will be able to find your way home from the pub.

Got some boots today .b.and.q. //£36 with trade card . They do break in quick .and are comfortable.

Attachments

• IMG_20220212_181917638.jpg
    IMG_20220212_181917638.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 129
When lad started with me I asked him what he got told to do a college that I do different . He said he got told to come down from top them up from bottom . He said I do top middle.then bottom.
I said wait few years and you will be doing as well lol

I love and live in my Rigger boots... I get through about 2 or 3 pairs a year but I wear them almost every day and almost all day...

I bit clunky to plaster in but I am often scrambling about in a garage or trudging through fields or rolling about underneath a car or more recently the Landy...

I am quite a scruff bag in the day but I have given up caring about that :D

when i was building my last kit car that is the only place I wore them out ....

Lowa boots are amazing, not cheap but like a few have said if u r in them all day then it’s worth it. They are like slippers straight out the box. If the sole wears out then send them to them and they replace the soles. Had my last pair for 5 years, clean them every week and bit of protection on them they last for ages

Lowa boots are amazing, not cheap but like a few have said if u r in them all day then it’s worth it. They are like slippers straight out the box. If the sole wears out then send them to them and they replace the soles. Had my last pair for 5 years, clean them every week and bit of protection on them they last for ages

Are they as good as 'George' by ASDA? (asking for a friend)