Who's working? (poll not argument)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Current working status?

• Not at all anywhere.

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Yes, but only person on site.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Yes, on site with others but practising safe isolation.

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Part time urgent jobs.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Working as normal 'cause fcuk it.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Just do the right thing and tell all you’re customers that you’ve had the Coronavirus before you go and work in their properties. They need to know!
Why ? Some of them might have had it. Do you think they’ll bother telling me ? I’m working at a farm this week, got more chance of getting scrapey or foot and mouth.

Just do the right thing and tell all you’re customers that you’ve had the Coronavirus before you go and work in their properties. They need to know!
If I rang some1 to do a job and there said I've had corona,there wouldn't be coming in my house regardless of wether there have had it or not as it's too new and knowbody knows if u can get it twice yet,I'd bet my left nut hes not telling them

It's a new virus,how could any1 know if you can catch it twice or not,it may be milder the 2and time you catch it but it might not be milder to the person you pass it onto..put it this way how many times you had flu in ur life? Proper flu? I've had proper bed ridden flu 3 times in my life
And those three times could have been completely different strains of flu.

It's a new virus,how could any1 know if you can catch it twice or not,it may be milder the 2and time you catch it but it might not be milder to the person you pass it onto..put it this way how many times you had flu in ur life? Proper flu? I've had proper bed ridden flu 3 times in my life
Had flu once,was absolutely wiped out for 2 weeks. It was a lot worse than the virus for me(mild case) .Who’s to say I don’t get it again from the supermarket for example ? You can’t live your life worrying about what might happen , you’d never go out.

I bet most, if not all, the people that 'get it' for a second time didn't have it the first time.
So many people have had 'it' around the world without ever actually being confirmed by a test. Anybody heard of anyone having normal strains of flu this side of Christmas?
No every case has been Corona. Too much b*ll***s being assumed and spouted for a true picture to be seen.
Anyway morning @algeeman @bof @paulf @ChrispyUK

Had flu once,was absolutely wiped out for 2 weeks. It was a lot worse than the virus for me(mild case) .Who’s to say I don’t get it again from the supermarket for example ? You can’t live your life worrying about what might happen , you’d never go out.
Preaching to wrong guy here matey :coffe:

I bet most, if not all, the people that 'get it' for a second time didn't have it the first time.
So many people have had 'it' around the world without ever actually being confirmed by a test. Anybody heard of anyone having normal strains of flu this side of Christmas?
No every case has been Corona. Too much b*ll***s being assumed and spouted for a true picture to be seen.
Yep,I was wiped out b4 xmas,2 weeks.got asthma aswell and went to walk in centre as I was struggling abit with breathing,doc said viral infection,she checked me over 4 all of 20 seconds..could of been anything

Good morning sir. :coffe:

So with bill how does he know he had corona? So he could still be sceptical to it

Yep,I was wiped out b4 xmas,2 weeks.got asthma aswell and went to walk in centre as I was struggling abit with breathing,doc said viral infection,she checked me over 4 all of 20 seconds..could of been anything
Exactly mate. You'd have been whisked off to a ventilator if you'd got it more recently. Another one for the statistics.
And don't for one second think that I'm having a go at the hands on NHS workers.

Exactly. As they weren’t doing tests at that time and my wife is a keyworker she phoned the doctor. This was due to the fact that she works with vulnerable children and didn’t want to go in if I had it. I ticked most of the boxes as far as the doc was concerned but it also could have been something else. All of you who felt rough after Xmas could have had it. There’s more than one strain like any virus, some more severe than others.

If I rang some1 to do a job and there said I've had corona,there wouldn't be coming in my house regardless of wether there have had it or not as it's too new and knowbody knows if u can get it twice yet,I'd bet my left nut hes not telling them
If he’s going into peoples properties to work and he’s not telling them he’s been infected then the blokes just a complete and utter scumbag mate.

You need to tell them “all” that you have had the virus. Just do the right thing!!
Who knows who’s had it tho? I was rotten bout 4 weeks ago for about 5 days ,loss of taste , loss of smell ,no cough as such, no sore throat Either, did I have it? Who knows , might of been a mild case of flu

Who knows who’s had it tho? I was rotten bout 4 weeks ago for about 5 days ,loss of taste , loss of smell ,no cough as such, no sore throat Either, did I have it? Who knows , might of been a mild case of flu
There saying millions have had it,only stats show is who've had it that's been tested

It could have been anything. We’ve all gone in feeling rough and worked through it. As I said before they were diagnosing you over the phone then ,there was no testing. You would have ticked the boxes for the virus but doesn’t mean you’ve actually had it.

It could have been anything. We’ve all gone in feeling rough and worked through it. As I said before they were diagnosing you over the phone then ,there was no testing. You would have ticked the boxes for the virus but doesn’t mean you’ve actually had it.
I didn’t bother ringing anyone !

I didn’t bother ringing anyone !
I wouldn’t have done either, I’ve had worse hangovers to be honest. It was my wife who phoned. I was on there for all of 3 mins ! I merely ticked all the boxes for it doesn’t mean to say it was a definite. All of us who felt rough probably had a mild case of it but carried on as normal,who knows ?

And don't for one second think that I'm having a go at the hands on NHS workers.

Why wouldn't you? This 2angels and heroes" bollox is ridiculous. They're all people, some will be fantastic, most will be average and some will be sh1t at their job.

The notion that the 1.4 million people employed by the NHS are all fantastic self-sacrificing super heroes is demonstrably nonsense. If that were true then who's breaking into hospitals to cause all the fcuk ups?

They deserve fair pay and conditions, praise when they do well and ripping a new one when they don't. Just like every other working person on the planet.

Civid-19 has got fcuk all on 'the Welsh disease' just ask @Nisus I have never been so ill so suddenly in my entire life. I thought we were going to die, Lee's blood pressure got so high it's a wonder his head didn't pop.

Afternoon Andy , all you spreads

and @tapit

[@bill[/USER] No couples at shop post

It's not a rule and depends on the shop. Local big Tesco here is one person only, nearly everywhere else its two persons max or no rule posted.
Some places couples and families no probs, generally so they can agree on what they can afford/eat. Some cases one parent & has to keep the kids in check. Not a good move in my book but sometimes no option.

Why ? Some of them might have had it. Do you think they’ll bother telling me ? I’m working at a farm this week, got more chance of getting scrapey or foot and mouth.
It's the decent thing to do, and yes they might tell you.
Working you're way out of deep debt leaves a mental scar doesn't it. Not everybody is smart pay-as-you-go out of the box,and it's a harsh lesson. Even then, in a big recession there can be no work for a long time and you can still lose it all.
PPE up for the farm, I'm still recovering from hand foot and mouth, it's 'orrible and now I'm slowly losing my feet and finger nails.

Why wouldn't you? This 2angels and heroes" bollox is ridiculous. They're all people, some will be fantastic, most will be average and some will be sh1t at their job.

The notion that the 1.4 million people employed by the NHS are all fantastic self-sacrificing super heroes is demonstrably nonsense. If that were true then who's breaking into hospitals to cause all the fcuk ups?

They deserve fair pay and conditions, praise when they do well and ripping a new one when they don't. Just like every other working person on the planet.
Well said mate, I would have had my balls chewed if I posted that!

Evening Bof.
Good evening matey , are you celebrating the queen's birthday
1587842336614339990176069230546.jpg

It's pretty true is that,my nan died a few months back in hospice,stroke so was a long death as was 89 so she was on hospital a couple weeks,I'd say 50% of nurses was 1st class the other 50% were horrible T***s..

It's pretty true is that,my nan died a few months back in hospice,stroke so was a long death as was 89 so she was on hospital a couple weeks,I'd say 50% of nurses was 1st class the other 50% were horrible T***s..
Still a much better percentage than the general public :D