Whos currently working???

The supermarket is the place I stay away from smaller outlets much safer IMO
The big supermarkets are really safe now tbh, they've done a ridiculously good job. 1 in one out so it's not crowded, arrows on the floor and have to stay 2 meters apart. I don't mind going there now

No his net profit is £100000 plus,has 3 self employed guys working for him so he's taking a cut out of what they do.
And he's self employed? Not got a limited company? Seems bizzare to me he'd be self employed with those numbers. Plus I've found people tend to give it the big one about how much they earn, I don't believe the figure anyone tells me.

I don't think anyones going to be working much longer, complete shut down coming at some point this. Police are already stopping people and fining them if they don't have good reason to be out

The big supermarkets are really safe now tbh, they've done a ridiculously good job. 1 in one out so it's not crowded, arrows on the floor and have to stay 2 meters apart. I don't mind going there now
selfish fkrs have had their fill now, supermarkets seem to be getting back to some normality.
problem is all the fkin food bought in a panic is now going out of date and wheelie bins are full of it as pointed out in this story:

Said he needs his dad to take rad off and do some boxing in. . See what happens but cant be assed with his probs . Let him come to me now
He could have done the rad himself, I have some self isolation valves somewhere.

You sound like you would be at home in a prison.

selfish fkrs have had their fill now, supermarkets seem to be getting back to some normality.
problem is all the fkin food bought in a panic is now going out of date and wheelie bins are full of it as pointed out in this story:

Makes you f**k**g sick don’t it mate!

good needed some northern blood on here to many hawk users down south
I’m from up North and it’s a handboard the bible said it can be either, six of one half a dozen of the other but puffs use hawks ;)
FFE65F4B-F8EE-490F-8ABF-96E68BA37DE9.jpeg
FE49732B-5043-45E0-841F-8E1AC33740AC.jpeg

Been in to plane bottom of doors and plinth, finished now I think till after covid. 20200330_121725.jpg 20200326_124512.jpg 20200330_121450.jpg

Last edited:
a local site, the only employee's our are asian cousins. building about 40 town houses and an apartment block. was in full swing today.
as i was taking the dog for his run i had to stop and watch a plasterer rendering in sand and cement on an area of shuttered concrete. he applied the first coat with a good measure of multi finish added to the mortar, i could see the pink stripes running through the coat. he was then laying on a second coat . he was looking at me as i was laughing about his scheme.

Digging the footings out today , one grab lorry load gone , concrete tomorrow, broke a sewer pipe but found the connectors to fix it ,

Attachments

• 293AA8A9-91A8-4DA4-A3FA-C5C2547020B1.jpeg
    293AA8A9-91A8-4DA4-A3FA-C5C2547020B1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 122
  • B2E8136C-3206-4E86-B485-6BF66EE64DE5.jpeg
    B2E8136C-3206-4E86-B485-6BF66EE64DE5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
  • B1095FE7-A32E-4FA3-91A3-225D768ABD35.jpeg
    B1095FE7-A32E-4FA3-91A3-225D768ABD35.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 106
Nope , 3 merchants were open , all following guidelines except 1 , police are shutting places that aren’t following guidelines
This is why people shouldn't be working though imo. Going to merchants, touching stuff other people have touched etc. Just spreading it more. They need to shut everything down other than essential work and services

It is, food is essential lol. Digging footings and going to buy pipes isn't. I don't know how people haven't understood this yet
There will be a huge increase in deaths after the Coronavirus , domestic abuse willl go through the roof ,

Half the food bought has been binned
That doesn't make going to a builders merchants any more or less safe. You said it was the same as going to supermarket, so what's safer going to the supermarket once or twice? This whole thing is about cutting down on interactions and socially distancing as much as possible