Where is the new plasters

Members online

I don't know about the UK but Knauf in Ireland are a strange thing.Their boards are good and easy got.But try getting mp finish,they need to up their game big time.

They certainly do, instead they bring out some absolute dog sh it product that you roll on over artex, game changer it isn't.

Yes that's the out of date stock you saw.
£9.70 inc vat at my local travis, seen a guy post up he can get it at £9 including vat where he lives now too :whistle:

Tbh laid in with board finish " the @Donzo system " works out at very appealing cost effective way of use .

Pushed down peoples throats ? No one was ever forced to read any thread or post to my knowledge.

Never understood that, the only inconvenience it would be is on the recent activity, but no one makes u have to open the link.... As I said before I have no interest in machine posts, so instead of gurning about machine posts, I ignore them. But whatever. It is what it is.

I am now starting to feel sorry for you and I am not going to keep commenting on your very biased,tunnel vision view.
In the future don't try to be the first to know everything about any new products,it's annoying,let someone else be first ,take a back seat for once,you come across just like the words of Bros,When will I,will I be famous.At the moment never, your too desperate to ever be noticed.

There is a cat amongst the pigeons, and Vincey has been conditioned by BG with the "I owe you nothing" mentality.
It would be nice to have a silent night ... though to be fair that was a Matt Goss solo effort.

Woo Gary Davies ...

107_04242014_18-14.png