whats the best plastering tip/advice youve been giving

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Best advice i ever got was from my Grandad who was a plasterer from the 50's up to the late 70's , when i said i was going into the game in the late 80's he laughed and said ' are you sure you dont want to be a plumber '.....?and he was serious i later found out.......25 years later.

Hello Andy I’m doing good thanks mate I don’t think anything has changed rate wise till we last spoke lol, I have 3 daughters now our second was born with a few different bits her arms are shorter and she has a fused elbow and has been in an and out of surgery for scoliosis cleft pallate a toe transferral to her hand for a thumb apart from that she’s good and work is average mate could be better!

Hello Andy I’m doing good thanks mate I don’t think anything has changed rate wise till we last spoke lol, I have 3 daughters now our second was born with a few different bits her arms are shorter and she has a fused elbow and has been in an and out of surgery for scoliosis cleft pallate a toe transferral to her hand for a thumb apart from that she’s good and work is average mate could be better!
Well I glad to hear that you're ok, but feeling very sad for your little girl. Tough times ahead but I'm sure you'll be strong for her and the rest of the family.
Personally I'm ok thanks mate. Normal (for me) head wobbles but I'm reasonably fit and healthy. Mrs had a suspected heart attack and a few other issues a while back. All these things just re-enforce the fact that work isn't the most important thing in life.
Keep well mate

As you fill your bucket stare at the water intensely and imagine how far you can spread that water if it was doubled in size by the powder you’re gonna add to it then when you you think you’ve had enough turn off the tap.

It takes f**k**g years to craft the perfect zen like state you gotta enter to make this s**t happen

Did this other day and cant believe I.ve never thought of it before. 8x 4.s to big to get up stair . Think it's only good for stud
20190423_095634.jpg
20190423_095702.jpg

I was told also go over the top with sheeting up, tape wood work and have a separate clean pair of boots/trainers to put on after job to keep tidy.

Use magnets to hold blades in van and pay tax monthly online.. You get used to it and I've not worried about tax bill for years.