What aspect of plastering do you enjoy most?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old plastering mate used to sell insurance, back in the day when it was done on paper door to door.

hed be about 50 now, but the amount of s*x he got was unbelievable.

he was once shagging a bird over the washing machine behind the back door, her brother walked in and my mates arse was directly behind the door as he was hanging out the back of this bird, the brother was pushing the door into his arse, struggling to get in, I think he got caught in the act.

another time, a big fat black bird came down stairs in a leopard print dressing gown, and as he had never had a black girl decided to give it a shot, he said she has the smelliest, sweatiest fanny he'd even been near.

selling insurance probably early 90s late 80s stay at home wife's and milfs horny as hell, the closest iv come is a customers staffy humping my leg

I quite like it when the customer gives it the " it really makes a difference" line.
I like walking into a bare brick room that looks like it should be condemned and in a day or 2 turning it into someone's pride and joy.

I like doing things like this. ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1418831350.602059.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.