Want a well paid job?

Members online

No members online now.

CeeVee

:LOL::LOL:
Lowest paid scum us.

Screenshot_20180213-121445.png

People talking a lot in media about gender pay gap, what about trade pay gap??!!
Keep quiet for now darling! The mission now is to wipe out the term female of the dictionary , and then , when there are no females, gender gaps etc , only gays in both camps, then we can talk trades, cos make no mistake there will be only one trade left- the great rainbow trade!

It’s time to make your mind up Jess, you can’t have it both ways in a supply and demand industry, it’s either the end to mass immigration or fair pay for all tradesmen.
I do see your point to a degree but if plastering was more expensive people wouldn't put up with the s**t that becomes their house after any old bloke with a van giving it a go has been round. You'd want real quality for your money

Keep quiet for now darling! The mission now is to wipe out the term female of the dictionary , and then , when there are no females, gender gaps etc , only gays in both camps, then we can talk trades, cos make no mistake there will be only one trade left- the great rainbow trade!
Don't you darling me sweetheart!

:cachetada:

I do see your point to a degree but if plastering was more expensive people wouldn't put up with the s**t that becomes their house after any old bloke with a van giving it a go has been round. You'd want real quality for your money

So you don’t want higher prices then ? For fear of people wanting real quality is that right because that’s how I’ve read it

So you don’t want higher prices then ? For fear of people wanting real quality is that right because that’s how I’ve read it
No much higher prices for quality work....... why on earth would I want lower pay and disgrace myself at the same time?! :LOL:

I can't see how it could not go ahead... democracy and that. People voted. Though they may well be getting a watered down version of what they were promised
I do not see how you can get a watered down version of leaving, you either leave or you don’t. The hard part will be trying to get deals for us as an independent from the EU group of countries but to be honest that will be down to what the commission decides and trust me they are devious, spiteful and single minded about what they want which is an economic and political union it has been going on since after the First World War not the second as a lot of people think it is a supranational entity and has always meant to be that way even Paedo Ted admitted to knowing this when he took us in to the so called Common Market

I do not see how you can get a watered down version of leaving, you either leave or you don’t. The hard part will be trying to get deals for us as an independent from the EU group of countries but to be honest that will be down to what the commission decides and trust me they are devious, spiteful and single minded about what they want which is an economic and political union it has been going on since after the First World War not the second as a lot of people think it is a supranational entity and has always meant to be that way even Paedo Ted admitted to knowing this when he took us in to the so called Common Market
Ted only admitted it after taking us in the treasonous b*****d.

Unbelievable m8 that’s a labourers rate??
These agencies are dreamers if they think that £11 an hour for a qualified plasterer is a good rate then we might aswell be stacking shelves on the night shift in a supermarket!!
The trouble is it’s not even £11 pound because you get taxed on that and they take your ni off aswell..
They are trying to have done with the cis system by bringing in a third party who also take their fees for administration which means you lose even more money out of your wages!!
That £11 pound then comes down to around 8 pound and hour??
f**k me you might aswell get a job in McDonald’s chucking Big Macs out of the drive through window!!
Hays Montrose if you are still reading how about you “f**k off!”

We're a paperless trade...were 10 a penny!

The only people that respect plastering as a trade is other plasterers!

Hate to say it but I don't expect to get paid the same as electrician or gas engineer as they have a safety aspect so fair play.

Both joiner and brickys have to work to plans so they get more.

Leaves thick fucks like plasterers, painters,tilers.

Been the same for years and is never going to change.

We're a paperless trade...were 10 a penny!

The only people that respect plastering as a trade is other plasterers!
100 per cent m8 no one knows what shite we go through on a daily basis but another plasterer ..
The trade is unde rated and it’s time these mugs stoped taking the piss:)

Hate to say it but I don't expect to get paid the same as electrician or gas engineer as they have a safety aspect so fair play.

Both joiner and brickys have to work to plans so they get more.

Leaves thick fucks like plasterers, painters,tilers.

Been the same for years and is never going to change.
When I had guys working on site for me, and on a price, they were earning more per day than the brickies, plumbers and electricians.
Maybe I wasn't greedy enough, or maybe I'm just an all round good egg?

When I had guys working on site for me, and on a price, they were earning more per day than the brickies, plumbers and electricians.
Maybe I wasn't greedy enough, or maybe I'm just an all round good egg?

Oh don't get me wrong andy we can claw money back on the right jobs on price or domestic work occasionally.

But as a hourly rate aspect via agencies etc were always down the list.

Let's be honest it's a chancers trade!

Look at the people who ask or indeed go on a week course etc on here then start there thread saying recently qualified blablabla.

Of course there s**t and will be for a very long time and limited on what they can do however to there friends and family and new customers there an overnight plasterer.

Other trades require more paperwork to progress!

Oh don't get me wrong andy we can claw money back on the right jobs on price or domestic work occasionally.

Look at the people who ask or indeed go on a week course etc on here then start there thread saying recently qualified blablabla.

Of course there s**t and will be for a very long time and limited on what they can do however to there friends and family and new customers there an overnight plasterer.

That’s not plastering specific, painting is most likely more of a chancers trade, but you get short courses in plumbing and electrics.

My niece's boyfriend asked me about getting a trade, I suggested plumbing and despite him being absolutely useless at any form of DIY, six weeks after starting his chosen course he had the paperwork to say that he was a plumber.
So it's not just plastering that's easy to get started in.