Want a well paid job?

It really is such a shame that so much knowledge and information will be lost from all the trades. Add to that the lack of even the most basic DIY skills and there will be a massive increase in the prices that people will have to pay to get work done.
I do really appreciate the old school blokes I’ve met along my working life and took a lot from them from old school plasterers to bricklayers ones who really know there stuff i think I get on some trades tits at times as I always ask questions about things why do they do it that way what’s the reason for it how they do it things like putting in rsj running of cables plumbing ect but I don’t want to go out and earn a living on the basis of what I’ve learnt along the way just appreciate knowing how and why certain things are done like when I’m asked about certain things I do I think I wind plumbers up though as I feel push fits are a cop out lol and I like to see a solder when they wipe all the running bits off and don’t like to see the green stuff on pipes they hate me for that

6F9D51E0-1B8A-4579-920A-12270124550E.png

Here’s another

On the other hand, I'd love a good spread with their own tools to come and work for me at that rate :LOL:

Think @Mouldyoldspudgun is putting adverts out again
I wouldn’t pay that much, what kind of fool do you take me for? Don’t answer that.
I have just been on their website, they charge 49 quid an hour or for eight hours 239 quid their work apparently is in the West, nort and northwest London. I am now lost for words their is so much abuse for them running through my head I can’t get it written down