Vans

Members online

As Spit said, it's all about building up a relationship with the merchant. If you walk into any merchants straight off the street the prices will appear crazy expensive compared with what you'll pay as an account customer with a good relationship. I doubt many people pay the prices Jewsons have marked up on the shelf? Same could be said for Travis, MKM etc.
No trades pay prices on the shelves mate. You’ve got to be a complete mug. I’ve always personally found sons of Jews the most expensive and crappy customer service. Also I don’t like Tottenham.

No trades pay prices on the shelves mate. You’ve got to be a complete mug. I’ve always personally found sons of Jews the most expensive and crappy customer service. Also I don’t like Tottenham.
I knew the root of your dislike of Jewsons was Tottenham/religion based.
I've not dealt with any merchant who gives me better prices than Jewsons across the board.

What's wrong with Tottenham mate ? Lived in seven sisters for the year of 1989. Only white c**t on the block I was, but really liked it ! No dough it more dodgy these days though. (y)

Aha , yes, never saw that in Tottenham mate ! Moved to Stanford Hill just after that though and that was most definitely the case ! Total s**t show it was !!!!