Van finance

I'll buy silver vans . You don't have to wash them as much. When I had a white van I used to clean it when I was on day work for builders.
Silver is definitely the best colour IMO.
I won't have much choice with my next van as new vans are very thin on the ground at the moment. I was quoted a March delivery at the earliest if I ordered a Dispatch.

Silver is definitely the best colour IMO.
I won't have much choice with my next van as new vans are very thin on the ground at the moment. I was quoted a March delivery at the earliest if I ordered a Dispatch.

Maybe get it vinyl-wrapped into the colour of your choice?

It'd protect the paint from damage, so it could be win-win, and you could do the buisiness sign-writing at the same time.

I was gonna get just rear door wrapped, instead of doing what I did before which was all over the van (logo and writing) as single letters etc, I'm worried about paint fading

Is that expensive?

Don't know exactly how expensive, but I'd guess it must be around a grand, give or take.

I realise that sounds like crazy money, but if it keeps your paintwork in perfect condition, it'll help retain value on the van, and how much would you pay for signwriting on it, anyway?

Only a suggestion!

Don't know exactly how expensive, but I'd guess it must be around a grand, give or take.

I realise that sounds like crazy money, but if it keeps your paintwork in perfect condition, it'll help retain value on the van, and how much would you pay for signwriting on it, anyway?

Only a suggestion!
A f**k**g grand :eek:!
I keep my vans so long that they don't have a value by the time I get shot.

Attachments

• 20201024_225257.jpg
    20201024_225257.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 155
I was the same, thought long and hard about, i wanted a brand spanker but i can not justify paying the interest, nor leasing as wouldnt like the facts its not mine. Others arnt arsed but i dont like to be tied to any type of "contract"
That's why I went for hire purchase. Once paid off then is mine, there's no balloon payment or anything like that. I don't have to worry about not getting it damaged too much too. You definitely get still a lot of kit for the money on used vans, maybe not the best tech etc but it'll do.

I was the same, thought long and hard about, i wanted a brand spanker but i can not justify paying the interest, nor leasing as wouldnt like the facts its not mine. Others arnt arsed but i dont like to be tied to any type of "contract"
I got a new one last year and paid it off in a year, just wiped my mouth with the payments and now it’s mine and only 15 months old

Not bad that mate, but over say 5 years is alot of interest.
Yea and still paying 300/400 a month for a van that’s got dents and scratches on it , bit disheartening, that’s y I decided to get it paid off while it was still new

I’ve got a brilliant dent guy , and if I scratch it I’m on it straight away in the repairers
That said , someone hit me within 2 weeks of getting the van, no scratches, but it’s like they must of reversed into me at 90 degrees angle , pushed the very bottom of the side door in, fortunately it hardly notices , but still 650 to repair it, so I left it while I was paying the van off cos it was costing a few quid each month, and didn’t want that bill on top , I might sort it out now tho