Van finance

How do you know it will sail for the next 10 years? I had a decent Ford was fine 4 years then bam electrical faults left right n centre so f**k*d it off and got a shitty little partner for £5500

I just know mate it's a tranny even if it cost me a couple of grand will still be way cheaper than leasing do the math brother

I got a custom limited 4 years ago. Nice one already pimped up. 17k miles and cost £17k inc vat. Bargain by today’s standards. They want £25k for the same van now. I reckon I could close to sell mine for what I paid for it.

Some people don't believe in finance or debt
And a 3-4 year old van still like new and some one else has already paid the depreciation for you,
I agree to a certain extend with debt hence why I buy one outright but 2 in one hits a big hit.
I do a lot of miles, a 4 year old van doesn’t make sense to me in my case ,it’s just knowing it’s under warranty and nothing can go a miss and the tax man pays the depreciation not me.

Yea it's a tricky one mate impressions are important but you always here from customers he turned up in this, wearing this etc...I think you can go over the top with too flash and put certain customers off best to be in the middle.
Couldn’t give a s**t what people think. I don’t spend my life concerned about winning work and whether a potential customer will think I’m too dear. I drive what I want to drive.

I got a custom limited 4 years ago. Nice one already pimped up. 17k miles and cost £17k inc vat. Bargain by today’s standards. They want £25k for the same van now. I reckon I could close to sell mine for what I paid for it.
I find customs to small for us, by the time I’ve got the machine in etc

I had a Land Rover defender a few years ago (another works vehicle with my vans) i paid 14k for it, put 25k Miles on it sold after 2 years for 14k....

I find customs to small for us, by the time I’ve got the machine in etc
I got a LWB. Still gets a bit tight with the machine though. Looking at the bigger transit now but with an extra row of seats. Good for bigger jobs and for the family camping etc.

Hi, anyone of you got van on finance? If so what type of finance? Also what make and model and how much you pay ? I'm considering doing it maybe next year, my van is reaching really high mileage and I can feel it in my bones that it won't make it next year, so would rather just sell it soon.
Don’t bother I’m on my third year of 5 waste of time

Cheers boys, got mixed feelings, but I booked test drive of Renault trafic tomorrow, see what they bullshit me with

I recently went with vanarama. About 2 months ago. A new vivaro van lwb was cheaper then the swb!! Contract hire so i pay 240 p/m With road tax. Based on 3 years and i save on MOT as its brand new. Give it back at the end and start again!

I agree to a certain extend with debt hence why I buy one outright but 2 in one hits a big hit.
I do a lot of miles, a 4 year old van doesn’t make sense to me in my case ,it’s just knowing it’s under warranty and nothing can go a miss and the tax man pays the depreciation not me.
Not quite right mate, the tax man only pays a small part., you pay the major part of depreciation.

I recently went with vanarama. About 2 months ago. A new vivaro van lwb was cheaper then the swb!! Contract hire so i pay 240 p/m With road tax. Based on 3 years and i save on MOT as its brand new. Give it back at the end and start again!
I saw their deal and they are actually reasonable, how long did you wait for the vehicle? I'm surprised their calculated tax together with monthly direct debit, that makes it easier to calculate out of the income

Spot of breakfast before my half shift.
228B3D64-8509-42A2-881C-586846B34461.jpeg

I’m grafting for our holiday to Barbados next spring actually. We love it over there. Been a few times ya filthy Arab

I tend to just look for the best deal on a loan get it over ex amount of years as the Apr is less than finance then I pretty much pay it off after 2 years

Just bought a fiat ducato MWB automatic, new type gearbox a ZF same as BMW/MERC, 21k+vat, 10 plus vat deposit rest over 3 years. Have a SWB crafter air con and 68k 2011full service for sale soon.