Urgent - job in France, expenses paid

Members online

No members online now.
Most of the walls are plasterboarded.
All of the ceilings are plasterboarded.
Some of the walls need filling - local products would be fine for that.

It's take your own materials or don't do it - I can't guarantee finding a product you're used to working with and no time to waste taking the risk.

Beads are done.

Yes, probably cheaper to pay the first bloke, but I don't work like that. As per earlier point - it's about the principle.

Reactions: gps
Hello
100m2 walls
20m2 ceilings

plasterer required this week or next - the sooner the better

I will organise accommodation and ferries,
you need to drive to Morzine with all equipment and supplies.
(About 11 hours from Dover including ferry)

Get in touch - this is holding up a build and it's easier to speak to a decent British plasterer than a French one right now...

roganstewart@gmail.com
Hello Mr Stewart. I'm just sitting down to dinner but feel free to call me at +33673223520. I'm local here in Paris. William Birnie.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

We going then? I'm packed mate, you bringing the ritmo I bring the snacks
I am tempted mate, but not sure if my old van can make it to the Dover, let alone France. I'll rather put the bike inside then the ritmo:D

I didn't say you were lying about the gear it was the mate bit I was on about, mates in schemes and twitter don't really count :whistle:
I got friends every where , even Grimsby mate,
That’s my routes my family still live up there

What premium products did you say?
I didn’t, he preferred the lutese 2000 c,he said France have 3 different main bags plaster readily available for different backgrounds at local merchants,
I’d definitely want to use local otherwise what’s the point , it’s like going to Jamaica and ordering chips and sausage instead of trying jerk chicken

I didn’t, he preferred the lutese 2000 c,he said France have 3 different main bags plaster readily available for different backgrounds at local merchants,
I’d definitely want to use local otherwise what’s the point , it’s like going to Jamaica and ordering chips and sausage instead of trying jerk chicken

Your off yer F*****g head mate...

It's just work , it's just plaster...nothing more...nothing less...

You ain't normal Vince!

Your off yer F*****g head mate...

It's just work , it's just plaster...nothing more...nothing less...

You ain't normal Vince!
Really not much of a difference, the Lutece C( court:short) you have an hour after knocking up. The Lutece L( long) 2 hours. Good standard gear. Fingers crossed that they have stored it properly.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I would say it's more like going to Lego land and bringing your own lego :)

Ffs zombie l was only discussing the plaster with Flynny, he needs to button it sometimes because like with his political comments to all he does is end up getting owned

Ffs zombie l was only discussing the plaster with Flynny, he needs to button it sometimes because like with his political comments to all he does is end up getting owned
lol I won't button it :) aslong as you are on here telling lies I will be here calling you out :) now let's go back to these premium products BG sent out then you said they didn't then they did ? Billy bullshit getting caught out again.

Last edited:
lol I won't button it :) aslong as you are on here telling lies I will be here caking you out :) now let's go back to these premium products BG sent out then you said they didn't then they did ? Billy bullshit getting caught out again.
f**k me don't sugar coat it Flynny lol

lol I won't button it :) aslong as you are on here telling lies I will be here caking you out :) now let's go back to these premium products BG sent out then you said they didn't then they did ? Billy bullshit getting caught out again.
Tbh I don’t think you’ve ever hit the like or agree button on me