unknowingly being secretly filmed

Members online

no quite right gps, i am very honest, i do not lie,.....i did clean my van out and it did take 40 minutes ,but come on we have all at some point taken time out to clean our vans out,..but i did object to the half hour deduction for bait,..usually 15/20mins
Hope you dumped all the plaster crap in his bin ... I do

Marshy have you ever thought you might have depression. Gen question .
I told my quack everything dont think she was prepared for it? Im doing some therapy but im angry onr minutr or really sad the next ?? Ìm about to snap at anytime but im no suicide bomber i m learnimg how to calm down before reacting

I told my quack everything dont think she was prepared for it? Im doing some therapy but im angry onr minutr or really sad the next ?? Ìm about to snap at anytime but im no suicide bomber i m learnimg how to calm down before reacting
Angry, then sad, do you have really high times aswell, your mood dead good all of a sudden....really sounds like bipolar (manic depression back in the day) reasonably easily managed when diagnosed, I got two friends with it and theyre sound now medicated properly

I feel like killing somebody then feeling sadover the slightest thing
Sounds daft but total honesty with your gp is the best starting point, unless your person your seeing is a physcotherapist who can perscribe medication.

The c**ts cctv will be useless wrapped around his head.

Id deduct a metre of my own work at a time until he decides to pay what your owed.

I hate people like that they don't understand with with wet trades your only permitted to stop at a certain point, eather drying times or between sets that's it. You cant put a set on at 3pm and expect it to dry by 3.30/4pm.

Chippys,plumbers, those wankers that leave wires hanging out the wall etc can stop whenever they like there materials dont dry.

On a serious note @Marshy ....swalllow your pride and take any opportunity for help!

I've been to hell and back with my mental health since I was a teenager... Don't think it makes you any less of a man!!!

If you ever want to chat just pm me fela!!!

God bless x
Yesbinagreer

Yesbinagreer
I'd second that. Just come back from an AA meeting. Suffered with mental health all my life, anger issues that I discuss at AA. Couldn't give a f**k what people think anymore just want to try and help anyone in the same boat like someone did for me once. Can't go on the piss anymore but my kids don't have a father like I had. As for the cctv this typifies society now. People thinking they can do what they like to screw you over even when you help them out.

I believe you are to display signs,stickers etc,,if you have cctv externaly of property,,,but i think law is different if it is inside covering 100% private.

On a serious note @Marshy ....swalllow your pride and take any opportunity for help!

I've been to hell and back with my mental health since I was a teenager... Don't think it makes you any less of a man!!!

If you ever want to chat just pm me fela!!!

God bless x
Im getting help mate and appreciate your advice im not PM ing people as i feel i have nothing to hide or be ashamed of?

Very interesting thread this...

Sorry yo hear that @hector I have had issues with my stomach for a couple of years now... so kinder get what you are going through

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Is that crohns delovoped thru diet? Or passed on or is it just bad luck? Darren fletcher has got it hasn't he there's quite a few pro sports people that live with it..defo puts things into perspective reading some peoples story's

That magician Dynamo has chrones as does abuilder mate of mine. He still drinks like a fish he knows he shouldnt

Is that crohns delovoped thru diet? Or passed on or is it just bad luck? Darren fletcher has got it hasn't he there's quite a few pro sports people that live with it..defo puts things into perspective reading some peoples story's
medical profession simply do not know,but they do suspect processed foods/stress/inherited from previous generations,.....different forms of crohns some people have to stop eating certain foods and they are okay ,no drugs/operations,....some like myself a bit more serious,....all age groups from young kids to people in their eighties

They say it's not degenerative or developed through diet as such
Its developed through an abnormality in a persons immune system which causes it to attack its own digestive system
Causing scarring and narrowing of the bowel etc.
This is where the pain comes from as solid food tries to pass through.

This is also why the immune suppressing drugs help with the condition.

There's quite a few people (famous and sports ) who have it
The guy who plays Caine dingle in emmerdale has it badly which is why his screen time is reduced sometimes and periods of absence along with shots only of his upper half as sometimes he has a stoma bag for periods of time

My anger is bad to. I find the boxing helps me with it. U should get a punch bag. It works (y)
I used to go boxing when i was 15 till 17 as work got in the way. Great for disapline too. I enjoyed it and good bunch of lads there too. Punchbag does sound a good idea tho cheers pal

Dont know if its heritary exactly but if its in your family they say you have a higher risk...my mum and sis both have it but I dont. My mum and me both have psoriasis but my sister dont(another auto immune disease)

I used to go boxing when i was 15 till 17 as work got in the way. Great for disapline too. I enjoyed it and good bunch of lads there too. Punchbag does sound a good idea tho cheers pal
Any exercise helps as body releases endorphins when you exercise, like your bodies natural high/stress reliever...going for a run helps me when stressed, head always feels much clearer when I get back

Yep, great info. Been on it for years- 6:00 fresh juice of carrots, apple and beetroot, about 600-700ml 10:00 fruits and the first solid meal is at 13:00. The most important part is to never miss the fresh juice.Detox is so strong that your body naturally goes for the healthy food. I was choking my self with my own stomach content in the middle of the night and boy, it was like having acid in your mouth. Never thought for a second the stomach acid is so strong. The benefits are visual! My greatest shock was elemimating the sweets from my menu. For breakfast I had one packet of buenos and during the day at least 300g of chocolate, evening was the peak- 2-3 chocolates easy. That was my sin. Now I don't even look at them in the shop:). Well worth trying, do it every day and you don't have to change you diet if is hard for you , it will happen naturally .

Yep, great info. Been on it for years- 6:00 fresh juice of carrots, apple and beetroot, about 600-700ml 10:00 fruits and the first solid meal is at 13:00. The most important part is to never miss the fresh juice.Detox is so strong that your body naturally goes for the healthy food. I was choking my self with my own stomach content in the middle of the night and boy, it was like having acid in your mouth. Never thought for a second the stomach acid is so strong. The benefits are visual! My greatest shock was elemimating the sweets from my menu. For breakfast I had one packet of buenos and during the day at least 300g of chocolate, evening was the peak- 2-3 chocolates easy. That was my sin. Now I don't even look at them in the shop:). Well worth trying, do it every day and you don't have to change you diet if is hard for you , it will happen naturally.

Very interesting. What sort of changes has this brought? I'm vegetarian and looking seriously into going vegan. It's mainly for animal welfare reasons but I'm interested in how a radical change in diet might bring about health benefits too. Eat so much sugary food at present. Another addiction to face at some stage.

Jumping in on this subject I was working for a lady who is a pathologist I had an interesting conversation with her she couldn't emphasize anymore how the E numbers in foods were quite a high cause of chroning disease.
It got quite interesting though when she told me that most causes of death are caused by the foods we eat! Then to top it off when she had written her reports of death along came a solicitor to re write everything shed said in quite simply a total different term , disguising all of this , she then had to sign her name on the very paper to agree to this , so do you trust in the medical profession me personally no!
Pharmaceutical companies are certainly not the way to go these are the biggest drug dealers in the world and are willing to destroy lives minds and bodies for the gain of money!
I recently Read an article stateing doctors were on commission for giving out chemotherapy which I believe is around a million pound per patient!
So I'll tell you my point of view that diet and excercise is a massive part of of anyone's life.
Mental issues can only be combated by the person who has them no matter how much help they get when there ready to get over it.
A positive attitude to everything can turn your life around.

medical profession simply do not know,but they do suspect processed foods/stress/inherited from previous generations,.....different forms of crohns some people have to stop eating certain foods and they are okay ,no drugs/operations,....some like myself a bit more serious,....all age groups from young kids to people in their eighties
not sure why you disagree with this post daniel hurst,....have i missed something, it is just a quick summary,......let me know

The increase intake of sugary food is sign of protein lack in the body, also dehydration. That's the quickest way for you to get some energy, but the quickest way to lose it too. The most dangerous food is fat and sugar combined into one. This formula does not exist in the nature and is a no no. Fortunately , and unfortunately, I found this very late. It appeared , sugar is actualy the biggest killer in our body, nothing else can come even close. All my life I was doing something that I thought is healthy , but without significant success. The sugar was big part of my diet. 3-4 years ago I started feel really like falling apart - stomach f**k*d , knees, joints ..... everything gave up on me and bare in mind I don't drink nor smoke. It was time to change something. Started with the juices and at the beginning I felt bad and uncomfortable . After the second day my urine was red. Relieved when I found it was the beetroot doing its magic .With the time you don't feel that need of meat , but you are crazy about beans, rice and chickpeas.Now I feel it a bit heavy and have some meat weekends only, when you are relaxed. It tastes soooo diferent. I do buy the quorn range products, very good substitute of meat.
What are the changes?
Well, the first thing you feel after 2 months is that real hunger when you had as a kid. Everything starts from here- functional stomach. Next you see your skin getting much healthier look. The moles have shrinked by 2/3 and now I can run the haircut machine without problems, were before I had to avoid them and even so always made the bleed.two weeks ago my company sent me on healthy check and one of the results was surprise for me- not a trace of sugar in my urine and I had problems with my kidneys big time. Is it worth trying? Hell yeah!

@vfr12 thanks for the info. Going to give that a go. I to eat quourn and quinoa and is surprisingly flavoursome used in the right way and like most things you adapt. I've tried cold turkeying sugar and really struggle with it. More than alcohol surprisingly. Got all the juicing kit. Just need too actually use it now.