Uni finish is cr@p

Members online

WP_20160608_15_33_39_Pro.jpg

Think on Gypsum website they are called performance products.
And that unifinish definitely performed well today.
The customer even gave me a £20 tip suppose that covered me extra £3.50 a bag I spent on materials..
But hey looking on the bright side of life
I didn't have to buy any pre-treatment

3 more to do tomorrow
Gone off over boarding ceilings now there more profit for me in skimming them ,in out,cash,gone.
Ahhhh but will it work the same after the Brexit ???:sorprendido3: As everything will be s**t apparently if you leave !!!!

Performance products. I like that. I think it's a niche product. Whether that was their plan when they launched it we'll never know. But that's what it will forever be. If I'm honest, I can see the attraction when going over artex. But for board theres no need to pva anyway if it's fresh, and for different backgrounds I'd rather be in control with the pva. I would never drive an automatic because I like to use the gearstick, even though the automatic sounds easier. The again, my brother in law drives an automatic and says he would never drive anything else. There are a lot of other improvements and variations they could have made that would make me buy. Why not make a fast set multi so we don't have to mix with dirty water, or a delayed multi so we don't have to p!ss in it or use cream or tartar?

View attachment 12144 View attachment 12145 View attachment 12146 Listened to radio Gibraltar today was Houses of Parliament question time :endesacuerdo:should be renamed "on no account answer the questions time" :sisi:and here's a nice Venetian wall from today
View attachment 12147
Looks spot on ... You done good in all that heat as well... Joiner dude let me down on another job I been at I had to have a bash myself at this fake type fire come t.v unit thing yesterday..popping back there Friday to finish off then off for the weekend

WP_20160525_10_25_35_Pro.jpg

Performance products. I like that. I think it's a niche product. Whether that was their plan when they launched it we'll never know. But that's what it will forever be. If I'm honest, I can see the attraction when going over artex. But for board theres no need to pva anyway if it's fresh, and for different backgrounds I'd rather be in control with the pva. I would never drive an automatic because I like to use the gearstick, even though the automatic sounds easier. The again, my brother in law drives an automatic and says he would never drive anything else. There are a lot of other improvements and variations they could have made that would make me buy. Why not make a fast set multi so we don't have to mix with dirty water, or a delayed multi so we don't have to p!ss in it or use cream or tartar?
I agree maybe those products will come too like alot of people have said shorter and longer is definitely what plasterers want.

Maybe one day there will be
More performance product's
Automatic or gear stick
With no pissing in the mix
Sorted

Soz was joking about the big tv in the pic on the right...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I asked him to get the thing out of the room 10 times .. He got the new one but think that one has sentimental value now he just wouldn't move it...I'll cover it in plaster on Friday,lol

Mean while over at selco in Manchester the out of date uni is stacked on the new pallet that is out of date in a week lol will they stack this on the new stuff coming in and how high do you think they will go before they call it a day?
image.jpeg

Love the fact someone's obviously dropped off the pva after seeing a bag of stuff that doesn't need it

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That's northerner's for ya.. Don't know a good thing even when it's staring in ya face,lol

Meanwhile around the midlands area a chappie seems over the moon about it..
Twitterab49946.jpg

Is that you in the picture? What do BG give you for advertising the product? What's the mug at forty five minutes mean?
It is me , don't get anything unfortunately they own the copyright of the picture.Have been involved with some interesting trial works though and met some very technical people in plaster development which was great.
The timings on left are for the very high suctions they were formed as part of the trials which is why I keep banging on about the 3 coats.

That's interesting. I would have thought they would just be models or actors. But they use real plasterers. I think they should have given you something for your time. You resemble Jim Davidson. A bit of a cheeky chappy kind of look.

b*ll***s he is on the BG pay roll who you kidding? And yes he is on here but contributed nothing, unless it's for his pay masters a bit like you.
Honestly I know we both hate each other but I never lie on here I saw the picture on a tweet and saved it I never met the guy..have look yourself #unifinish it's under
And take a chill pill

That's interesting. I would have thought they would just be models or actors. But they use real plasterers. I think they should have given you something for your time. You resemble Jim Davidson. A bit of a cheeky chappy kind of look.
Tbh it's a bag of plaster it's not like it is coca cola or better still Carlsberg but if Carlsberg did a plaster it would be unifinish lol

Who is it flynny?
Think his name was Tim dalton or maybe Ian can't be sure. He got a tv job off the forum recreating a Roman bath house, excellent program, I remember Tim sweating his b*ll***s off but come across as a nice guy. Think he is on some daytime DIY program and also features in at least one BG video :) never contributed anything to the forum .