uni finish cost£££££££

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our merchents don't have it yet, when they do we might try one if one happens to get split.. er.. accidentally of course.

Im giving it a blast on wednesday and shall report back my findings.........:RpS_thumbup:

i got a cash account set up with travis the other day and had a list of prices sent through:RpS_scared: with thier soo called discount thier still dearer than wickes. one 8ft stop bead £3:RpS_scared:

i got a cash account set up with travis the other day and had a list of prices sent through:RpS_scared: with thier soo called discount thier still dearer than wickes. one 8ft stop bead £3:RpS_scared:
Same company...

TP also own Keyline (where we have an account). Keyline are also cheaper than TP - if TP have something that we want that Keyline done have we fax it through to them on our Keyline account and pick it up from TP. Feckin' crazy..

went to wickes today and theyre getting more expensive everytime i go in

i dont go in very often mind, but £2 for a skim bead!! and £5.50 for multi isnt that cheap anymore either. or have prices just gone up and iv missed it all?

I noticed wickes had got dearer but then i have had timds with them where ive wanted to do a big order so ive gone online and used thier prices to work out how much said order should come to and when ive ordered it for delivery its alot cheaper. Last one i did the order came out bout 250 than it should have been so i paid it and ran quick haha

i dont go in very often mind, but £2 for a skim bead!! and £5.50 for multi isnt that cheap anymore either. or have prices just gone up and iv missed it all?
Think we pay £5.05 for multi (inc vat) and £1.80 for a bead though we buy expamet beads in bulk and they work out at about 80p each for 8'.

Think we pay £5.05 for multi (inc vat) and £1.80 for a bead though we buy expamet beads in bulk and they work out at about 80p each for 8'.

Rhys why dont you get your multi from b and q? It's only £4.50 or something (inc vat). Not much of a saving but add that up over the year and it's quite a sum.

Thats proper pricey that lot marra.........£1.80 a bead.......fewkin el

Bang & Screw, no chance.. We used to have a 60 day account with them but after 30 days one month they stopped our account. We were waiting for a cheque to clear off a job before we could pay it - they decided to change the account without contacting us so we told em to stuff it up heir arse. My cousin worked on the trade counter and they blew him out along with other members of staff - he got compo for unfair dismissal. Won't use them out of principle.

Our local Keyline is round the corner From me anyway and if we get a biggish job they give us extra discount.

Beads/scrim etc we get from Wack wholesale.

I bought a single 8foot stop bead in TRavis Perkins couple of weeks ago which cost me just under three quid. Now the paperwork says it should have been £14.34 plus the VAt befopre thre trade discount was applied..........one fooking bead...robbing barstads....guess where?

Stratfpord on Avon - where everything is expensive

You lot need to go in and kick up a **** storm I pay 3.90+ for skim & 6.80+ for uni beads and scrim I get from R&J. Travis get all there stock from one central store so why are you lot paying a lot more. Your having your pants pulled down.

thats not just you stilton last time i went to travis the bead came to £3 but on the ticket it says £14.36 plus vat less trade discount

Bang & Screw, no chance.. We used to have a 60 day account with them but after 30 days one month they stopped our account. We were waiting for a cheque to clear off a job before we could pay it - they decided to change the account without contacting us so we told em to stuff it up heir arse. My cousin worked on the trade counter and they blew him out along with other members of staff - he got compo for unfair dismissal. Won't use them out of principle.

Our local Keyline is round the corner From me anyway and if we get a biggish job they give us extra discount.

Beads/scrim etc we get from Wack wholesale.

Big fan of wack wholesale..get some canny deals and its only up the road from me..........got a twin paddle mixer t'other day for £120

Got a deal in B&Q on Monday. Half price beads A tube of 10 for £5.28. So i bought 4 tubes. Bargain.

Got a text from B&Q (TradePoint) today
Multi is £3.61 plus VAT..........no minimum purchase, but you need a TradePoint card :RpS_thumbup:

Well I've got to say we get looked after very well by TP. I can't be bothered to shop around for the best price on every item we use so apart from beads and scrim we get just about everything from TP. Most items are the same or cheaper than at other merchants and they always get the gear to us quickly and in good condition. We've built up a good working relationship with three or four of the most efficient people in branch and it pays off. We recently got a new Makita DAB radio from them and the manager came out to the counter and let us have it for £98.

Status
Not open for further replies.