uni finish cost£££££££

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just emailed tp to look at my price terms dont think they will change them much Ive been haggleing with em for years till they set me up some proper terms but they just cant compete with b n q trade point at the moment tp want 4.85 plus vat for multi b nq £4.33 inc vat thats £1.49 per bag diff,

beads are £10.33 for ten and over £2 plus vat at tp

We're paying £5.03 for multi (inc. vat) at Keyline which is owned by TP

my travis are charging me 4.73 inc vat a bag but then they bolt you up on beads:RpS_thumbdn:

my travis are charging me 4.73 inc vat a bag but then they bolt you up on beads:RpS_thumbdn:
IIRC beads are about 1.80+vat it's one of the only things we buy in bulk for about 80p each from Wack wholesale (the other things are scrim and screws)

i checked a reciept from them the other day and there stop beads were £3 each:RpS_scared:

Had my cheque back from bg today for £7.20 but I sent them invoice for £7.49 excluding vat that I paid!! Unifinish.

doing a loft conversion a while back needed a 1m bit of stop bead, had a ratch about in the van (no joy). Decided to drop into a jewsons a few hundred yards away from the job (dont have a jewsons account) the guy said "no problem mate, that will be 9 quid" we laughed and said yea good one, how much really? "No lads, no joke its 9 quid". Had to just walk out in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.