Uni and bg

Oh and in the real world plasterers skim over Artex Ceilings every single day.. Stick your board's up ...........

Yes using pva and multi, there you go again as if reboarding is the only solution your the only one on here that likes it.

Tell me why does wickes not stock it ? I'll tell you why because plasterers don't want it, nor need it.
Some b&qs stock it but those I use Stevenage always end up reducing it, Bedford did stock it but had to reduce it and no longer stock it these are all facts that you and bg cannot hide from.

So stop telling lies.

Yes using pva and multi, there you go again as if reboarding is the only solution your the only one on here that likes it.

Tell me why does wickes not stock it ? I'll tell you why because plasterers don't want it, nor need it.
Some b&qs stock it but those I use Stevenage always end up reducing it, Bedford did stock it but had to reduce it and no longer stock it these are all facts that you and bg cannot hide from.

So stop telling lies.
He will either blame me or you on that lol I personally blame vince on its failure on this forum for his obvious bias towards it.

Reactions: gps
He will either blame me or you on that lol I personally blame vince on its failure on this forum for his obvious bias towards it.
I blame you flynny...i like gps cos he brought hook on beads into my life

I've just eaten some dope :sisi:it's gonna be a mellow evening prob intervals of goofing out .:popcorn:
And nice cold G&T
image.jpeg

Re the other thread "forum meet up", don't think I want to go now, bit frightened tbh Might be best to get a bit of hug, where's that "women plasterers" thread gone, there's a couple of beauty's on there.............

The White spots are probably one of two things, either bits of polymer or Lime that haven't been mixed through properly during production

The White spots are probably one of two things, either bits of polymer or Lime that haven't been mixed through properly during production

They are lime, was told this around 6 months ago by bg insider. The batch hadtoo much moisture content at mixing in stage. That's why you sometimes get it in multi or board too.

Insider Lol I doubt it's Lime it has 1 % in Multie and its Used for a reason and I doubt it's used in the uni for this reason. It's basics, lets
Not bullshit each other it's basic science that you will learn in a proper apprenticeship, gets back to what I always say the basics are missed out.

Insider haha..wats next bbc panaroma..f**k me I'm bored waiting for boxing to start wish wud of gone out now and got smashed

Insider haha..wats next bbc panaroma..f**k me I'm bored waiting for boxing to start wish wud of gone out now and got smashed
It's never too late pal, spontaneous parties are best!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's never too late pal, spontaneous parties are best!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Ye I know its how my 1st was born lol..mate id be out til Sunday nite and need to be on ball nxt week as had major clemoitus this last week

I'm friends with someone in the labs at one of the plants and I asked him regards the white spots and he confirmed that it is the lime, they sometimes get problems with the lime not being distributed or mixed through the 3.5 ton batch properly and so even though each bag is supposed to contain less than 1% sometimes due to the dispersal system that is used it can mean the lime isn't mixed through properly.

I'm friends with someone in the labs at one of the plants and I asked him regards the white spots and he confirmed that it is the lime, they sometimes get problems with the lime not being distributed or mixed through the 3.5 ton batch properly and so even though each bag is supposed to contain less than 1% sometimes due to the dispersal system that is used it can mean the lime isn't mixed through properly.
Try telling that to flynny!