Unhappy with plaster work, am I being unreasonable.

Members online

To be honest my arms would be all over @Diddydyedo if given the chance. I'm like Mr Tickle ......... I'l let you lot think what you like regard that one. Giggety
Evening all
Loving some of these replies @Marshy ;)
I had tx from the plasterer today asking if any new cracks had formed. No more cracks so he thinks that part of the issue has settled. (He has put it down to movement) I think it’s a good sign he is being proactive in touching base with me so I’m feeling hopeful.
Just feel let down by his standard of workmanship.

Come and work for me if you want.
Evening all
I had tx from the plasterer today asking if any new cracks had formed. No more cracks so he thinks that part of the issue has settled. (He has put it down to movement) I think it’s a good sign he is being proactive in touching base with me so I’m feeling hopeful.

I'm so invested in this endeavour

On a brighter note, I’ve been on the Mojito’s today #gardenparty #drinksoneork

Attachments

• B21714A6-8E65-4728-9FA4-620297A0819F.jpeg
    B21714A6-8E65-4728-9FA4-620297A0819F.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 391
:inocente::inocente:
Evening all
Well you won't by mine one bit. Just wondering what we could do while waiting for the glue to dry ???:inocente::inocente: