Ungrateful #####

Vincey is a top guy. Never met him personally, but don't need to know he's a top guy...you can just tell x

Can' even be bothered to type about the two cee u next tuesdays I had to deal with today . Though when the 1st comes and asks me to do job I.m so gonna enjoy telling em it be 2 months

Probably not Joshua’s most thrilling performance but suppose Parker was one of his hardest challengers. He did well stay on his feet for 12 rounds tough warrior. My first real girlfriend was a mauri. She was so proud of her way of life she hated it here

@Donzo have you read this thread lol ? Seems another failure not had much sun lately
I just have,and i am still using it,and lets be very clear on this if it fails on me i will say,i have the balls to say it,losing face is not important.
You contribuate nothing to this forum but piss on any other members comments mostly.
You still look silly as you never read my post with evidence you crave so much.

It does,all plasters ca

All plasters can fail.even if all instructions are carried out,
Too many variables.

But yet I’ve never had a multi fail that I have been made aware off.
Which is why my old fruit I have no need to change

But yet I’ve never had a multi fail that I have been made aware off.
Which is why my old fruit I have no need to change

Nobody asked you to change ,,,you make out your clean,,,you will have stuff that you mucked up,,but your character holds you back from putting on forum., because you dont want to lose face.
Anyone who does gets hammered by you.so the forum loses.
Seems to me they are a lot of ghosts reading posts and s**t scared to comment .

Sorry to hear that vince should be your comment,,,what has the lad done that you hound him all the time.

Uv not been on a big site in a while, for most sites I've been on, when the "bigwigs" come around,a fair few of them, they tend to look at us plebs like we are pond life. Half the stuck up pen pushing bastards don't even have the courtesy to reply to a simple hello. Look at you like uv pissed on their shoe. To be fair, not all of them, but more of them than what there ought to be do.

Then you can sit back with a smug look on your face knowing that to get where they have got earning a massive £40k they’re saddled with uni dept still @ 35-40, whereas the pond life in front of them is earning more and able to pick & choose when & where we work, don’t have to deal with the shite that comes with being a site agent, don’t have to work 8-5 or later when site needs a push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then you can sit back with a smug look on your face knowing that to get where they have got earning a massive £40k they’re saddled with uni dept still @ 35-40, whereas the pond life in front of them is earning more and able to pick & choose when & where we work, don’t have to deal with the shite that comes with being a site agent, don’t have to work 8-5 or later when site needs a push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No , I’m with the architect,

Nobody asked you to change ,,,you make out your clean,,,you will have stuff that you mucked up,,but your character holds you back from putting on forum., because you dont want to lose face.
Anyone who does gets hammered by you.so the forum loses.
Seems to me they are a lot of ghosts reading posts and s**t scared to comment .

Sorry to hear that vince should be your comment,,,what has the lad done that you hound him all the time.

Mucking stuff up isn’t what we are talking about, in my younger don’t give a sh it days yes you are most likely correct.

You ask what vincey has done, let’s me put it like this, I’m your Plasterer’s plasterer, he is bg’s Plasterer.
Nobody should be able to come on here and make claims about products or schemes without being questioned.

For the record I like Pete.

Mucking stuff up isn’t what we are talking about, in my younger don’t give a sh it days yes you are most likely correct.

You ask what vincey has done, let’s me put it like this, I’m your Plasterer’s plasterer, he is bg’s Plasterer.
Nobody should be able to come on here and make claims about products or schemes without being questioned.

He's nice in an innocent way , he's not malicious or greedy

Seriously is it that important to you, uni finish and what Vince says.
You are cliff thorburn.
Alias the grinder.

B82CF068-AD1D-49A5-ADFB-40CC3D51527A.png