Ungrateful #####

That’s what the message said,the unifinish on the floor sounded just like egg shells when walked on by the home owner,come on vincey start defending
I completed a full 3 bed bungalow with a newly attached summer room approximately 18 months ago - all skimmed with Unifinish this was walls and ceilings over various surfaces (board, new backing plaster, painted walls and bare plaster) the only time i used polybond was when there were differing backings on one wall/ceiling to even out the suction. Ive got to say it went on a dream and never had any come backs

I completed a full 3 bed bungalow with a newly attached summer room approximately 18 months ago - all skimmed with Unifinish this was walls and ceilings over various surfaces (board, new backing plaster, painted walls and bare plaster) the only time i used polybond was when there were differing backings on one wall/ceiling to even out the suction. Ive got to say it went on a dream and never had any come backs

Have you tried durafinish or pure finish? I hear they are great and can be purchased easily by your local merchant in 56 bag pallet size. (y)

What was the point in using uni if you used poly bond first lol