Ungrateful #####

Vincey

Private Member
Well what crap day did job then nipped round to snag a snag at an old customer house (that wasn’t even my fault) was I thanked ? No , even a coffee? No , just showed me the door with a face like thunder,on a bank holiday weekend too !

Some people think we are scum of the earth , gets me so mad , ungrateful customers please do not ring or ask for my help again
Stuff the lot of um

Well what crap day did job then nipped round to snag a snag at an old customer house (that wasn’t even my fault) was I thanked ? No , even a coffee? No , just showed me the door with a face like thunder,on a bank holiday weekend too !

Some people think we are scum of the earth , gets me so mad , ungrateful customers please do not ring or ask for my help again
Stuff the lot of um
We meet all sorts of people in this job,Some nice and some cun.s.I would’nt worry about it what goes round comes round.

Stuff the lot of um
Just f**k em I do

That’s what the message said,the unifinish on the floor sounded just like egg shells when walked on by the home owner,come on vincey start defending

You can’t defend a lost cause,bit like tonight’s fight,ones a winner and ones a loser bit like Unifinish.Why get ready for a fight that doesn’t start until after 12am!!!!!!!

Stuff the lot of um

Someone else has forgot to change their phone number this month then :(.
I share your pain, :llorando: I had to tell the taxman I'm dead.

Stuff the lot of um

I have never left a job with anyone thinking I or my trade is scum of the earth.

I have never left a job with anyone thinking I or my trade is scum of the earth.
Uv not been on a big site in a while, for most sites I've been on, when the "bigwigs" come around,a fair few of them, they tend to look at us plebs like we are pond life. Half the stuck up pen pushing bastards don't even have the courtesy to reply to a simple hello. Look at you like uv pissed on their shoe. To be fair, not all of them, but more of them than what there ought to be do.

Last edited:
Uv not been on a big site in a while, for most sites I've been on, when the "bigwigs" come around,a fair few of them, they tend to look at us plebs like we are pond life. Half the stuck up pen pushing bastards don't even have the cheek to reply to a simple hello. Look at you like uv pissed on their shoe. To be fair, not all of them, but more of them than what there ought to be do.
Saw that a few times