ULEZ and alike

They’re all Instructed by the same Masters. It’s a pantomime for them to appear to have different opinions.
Maybe look into de registering your vehicle from DVLA. It can work. Only when it’s DVLA registered are you legally bound by the laws of the road.
Indeed govern-ment owns your vehicle …
@ black laws dictionary
@ you are the keeper not the owner

Last edited:
Maybe look into de registering your vehicle from DVLA. It can work. Only when it’s DVLA registered are you legally bound by the laws of the road.
Cool, then you wont have to pay for insurance or petrol cos you can just drive off, bit of a bugger if you hit anyone you'll lose your house but worth it to save £12!

Cool, then you wont have to pay for insurance or petrol cos you can just drive off, bit of a bugger if you hit anyone you'll lose your house but worth it to save £12!
Haha always look on the bright side eh. That’s £12 a day! Work that out over a year.

Haha always look on the bright side eh. That’s £12 a day! Work that out over a year.
Just over 3k not much when the £300 a day boys are earning £78 k a year and I doubt you'd need to go into the city every day for work. I dont agree with the charge, but wouldnt drive illegally to save a few quid.

Last edited:
We don't own anything but we can lease what we don't own to others
Just over 3k not much when the £300 a day boys are earning £78 k a year and I doubt you'd need to go into the city every day for work. I dont agree with the charge, but wouldnt drive illegally to save a few quid.

Mate you would be surprised...especially down South and I wouldn't be surprised if those up North won't be feeling the pinch soon to. General living expenses etc have increased so much now and these additional taxes e.g. ULEZ. £200 a day is not going to be enough mate. Everyone I know is either on the threshold or paying higher tax now. Realistically if you have a family and want a reasonable living standard you need a combined income of £150K down south.

Last edited:

We don't own anything but we can lease what we don't own to others

Mate you would be surprised...especially down South and I wouldn't be surprised if those up North won't be feeling the pinch soon to. General living expenses etc have increased so much now and these additional taxes e.g. ULEZ. £200 a day is not going to be enough mate. Everyone I know is either on the threshold or paying higher tax now. Realistically if you have a family and want a reasonable living standard you need a combined income of £150k
Strange I live 30 miles from London, have no debt and own everything I possess .
I dont know anyone earning £150k joint a year and most people I know have a good standard of living.
If you are a high rate tax payer and dont have a good standard of living I must be well out touch

Strange I live 30 miles from London, have no debt and own everything I possess .
I dont know anyone earning £150k joint a year and most people I know have a good standard of living.
If you are a high rate tax payer and dont have a good standard of living I must be well out touch
He always talks total b*ll***s mate, have you never noticed?

Indeed govern-ment owns your vehicle …
@ black laws dictionary
@ you are the keeper not the owner

So theres not a chance that blokes just pulled up in his car to make @that video after the other cars been @clamped! It’s not like you not to question the legitimacy of something special agent 00dipstick!!!

So theres not a chance that blokes just pulled up in his car to make @that video after the other cars been @clamped! It’s not like you not to question the legitimacy of something special agent 00dipstick!!!
Stop judging yourself & others immediately.

They’re all Instructed by the same Masters. It’s a pantomime for them to appear to have different opinions.
But if not registered then that's breaking a law and can be seized by the roadside, or even off your own driveway. Used to know someone employed to do that and manage the teams who do it. ( He packed it in and applied to be a bus driver).

But if not registered then that's breaking a law and can be seized by the roadside, or even off your own driveway. Used to know someone employed to do that and manage the teams who do it. ( He packed it in and applied to be a bus driver).
There are ways and means. Their really is. You just need to know the law and legal lingo inside out.

It is such a unbelievably short sighted policy that is going to have a massive knock on effect. These charges could have been teired and phased in over many years with a comprehensive (not time limited) scrappage scheme. That scrappage scheme should allow people to also invest in other forms of supposedly 'green' transport for example electric bikes, scooters, motorbikes.

Has no one considered VAT? The last time is was increased to 85000 WAS 2017!!!!!!!! and it is not going to be considered again UNTIL 2026!!!!!!

There are very few trades/businesses with all these additional charges and the cost of labour and materials that are going to be able to stay under the threshold. Unless these London trades plan to reduce there pay these charges will be charged to the customer adding an additional £3000 to turnover!!!

We are now looking to relocate...this is going to get bad small businesses are being taxed to the hilt and will ultimately fall.

It is such a unbelievably short sighted policy that is going to have a massive knock on effect. These charges could have been teired and phased in over many years with a comprehensive (not time limited) scrappage scheme. That scrappage scheme should allow people to also invest in other forms of supposedly 'green' transport for example electric bikes, scooters, motorbikes.

Has no one considered VAT? The last time is was increased to 85000 WAS 2017!!!!!!!! and it is not going to be considered again UNTIL 2026!!!!!!

There are very few trades/businesses with all these additional charges and the cost of labour and materials that are going to be able to stay under the threshold. Unless these London trades plan to reduce there pay these charges will be charged to the customer adding an additional £3000 to turnover!!!

We are now looking to relocate...this is going to get bad small businesses are being taxed to the hilt and will ultimately fall.
So instead of paying 15k for a euro 6 van you'll pay 15k in moving costs and stamp duty.

@000 explain to him how tax is @optional please

IMG_4059.jpeg

Don't worry we can claim for the ulez expense on our tax returns now!
Well you can, I'm going nowhere near it, unless I get near the higher tax bracket then I might pop in a couple of times to reduce my profit☺

Last edited: