the London Mayor rant

Members online

djfleming22

Sorry first of all this is going to be a rant.

I was listening to the Sadiq Khan the London major, what an absolute dick he is, he was going own about the van scrappage scheme and how they want to help out with the old van that are on the road, great we will listen to another pile of shite coming from a government official, these guys a must live in cloud cuckoo land they want me to go out and spend £30,000 on a new electric van while giving me a couple of bob for my now worthless old van that runs perfectly and doesn't cost me that much to run while he goes out and builds another F*****g airport runway so more planes can come in and pollute the rest of the country,

The country at the moment is in such a disaster with the dreaded Brexit if you believe if its a good idea or not it does not matter were all f**k*d for the moment until its sorted but in the meantime would like you spend £30,000 out of your pocket for a new van and we will give you a couple of grand so now its only £28,000...….. what planet are these F*****g people on, this is what happens when multi millionaires running the country and getting there expenses paid for them hand and foot have to decided what they would like to shout about next to make themselves popular to 11% of the UK.

If I went into a car dealership now with my van a try to part exchange for a 3 or 4 year old van the salesman would tell me my van is worth nothing unless I buy a new van...…... so again I am out of pocket and then I will still have to change again In the next couple of years because all diesels will be banned in every city.

Another question to ask do you think any of the countries that are not well off in terms of money will bring in a policy as the same one as ours do you think they will take off there diesel vans in Pakistan, Nairobi, Colombia or the USA and replace them with electric vans and charge points, so we in the UK are going to be encouraged to change for a better plant where only 5% of the countries n the world are doing something about.

This is just another policy to keep people under pressure with either high house prices, taxes and vat while the richest people in the world just multiple there wealth.

Well diesel particles DO kill people and possibly more than we really know. In old days diesel fumes was thick black smoke which you could avoid. Today you cant see the stuff it is so fine.

Whoever runs country it has no relevance on how much cash they have. More like today they are all part of a club who do things to suit and benefit backers of that club and not the people.

Problem is just over population with too many vehicles on the road especially in such small areas like cities.

When younger we didnt get these problems to the extent you have now and car engines belched out smoke petrol or diesel. There wasnt as many as them thats why.

Also we didnt have Mayors and we didnt have people over us because of their religion. He is a nob but he will be gone soon with his ill thought out quick fix ideas. He forgets most of his voters are poor working class people who cant afford £30.000 leccy cars.

Last edited:
Alcohol kills and injures many people as well but not does not stop as selling it.

108,000 people are either killed or injured buy vehicles each year have we stopped selling them

A cruise docked at a London Tilbury in one day gives off the same amount carbon emissions as all the vehicles in London in a year.... does it still dock there.

There building another runway in London the emissions in one day will be equivalent to the 12.5 years of all the emissions of vehicles in London

London buses will be electric or hydrogen by 2020 for use in central London all others will be hybrids they will be outside London central but again it’s the Transport for London that pays for them out of our coffers.

Alcohol kills and injures many people as well but not does not stop as selling it.

108,000 people are either killed or injured buy vehicles each year have we stopped selling them

These two points I have thought about many times. If as is the plan to have everybody driving electric cars, then they are going to lose a wad of tax revenue. So how the hell are they going to recover it? They cant tax the electric as you need it to survive.

108,000 killed by cars. This was pointed out years ago when they used the odd mass killing to ban guns or some guns and still do today. But I remember that it was pointed out that vehicle deaths were not deliberate. But some are now.

Always the quick fix.

Don't think for one minute they will not change the VED either .....they changed it recently and people changed there cars for better fuel efficient less pollutant cars then they changed it again because they were not making enough money.
Now here comes another one.... companies pay millions to Arab states for oil that refinery companies make for petrol or diesel all that money the government does not get till it sells at the pumps ......?the government can now charge full amount on taxes to the companies and us.

So if the government wants to help emissions what are you going to do with all the refinery equipment sitting idle ... all the old vehicles that do not fit the government conditions, what will happen to all those people in jobs at refinarys, jobs at petrol stations etc all gone ....then there's the price of electricity it with go through the roof as demand will out way supply... Its better to use time as progression not compelling people to submission

Don't think for one minute they will not change the VED either .....they changed it recently and people changed there cars for better fuel efficient less pollutant cars then they changed it again because they were not making enough money.
Now here comes another one.... companies pay millions to Arab states for oil that refinery companies make for petrol or diesel all that money the government does not get till it sells at the pumps ......?the government can now charge full amount on taxes to the companies and us.

So if the government wants to help emissions what are you going to do with all the refinery equipment sitting idle ... all the old vehicles that do not fit the government conditions, what will happen to all those people in jobs at refinarys, jobs at petrol stations etc all gone ....then there's the price of electricity it with go through the roof as demand will out way supply... Its better to use time as progression not compelling people to submission
Politicians only think until they get the job, guaranteed wage and guaranteed pension and next brown envelope. They certainly never think of the future. Their reptilian brains will only work for 5 years then they have to be reprogrammed.

I was listening to the Sadiq Khan the London major, what an absolute dick he is, he was going own about the van scrappage scheme and how they want to help out with the old van that are on the road, great we will listen to another pile of shite coming from a government official, these guys a must live in cloud cuckoo land they want me to go out and spend £30,000 on a new electric van while giving me a couple of bob for my now worthless old van that runs perfectly and doesn't cost me that much to run while he goes out and builds another F*****g airport runway so more planes can come in and pollute the rest of the country,

The country at the moment is in such a disaster with the dreaded Brexit if you believe if its a good idea or not it does not matter were all f*kd for the moment until its sorted but in the meantime would like you spend £30,000 out of your pocket for a new van and we will give you a couple of grand so now its only £28,000...….. what planet are these F*****g people on, this is what happens when multi millionaires running the country and getting there expenses paid for them hand and foot have to decided what they would like to shout about next to make themselves popular to 11% of the UK.

If I went into a car dealership now with my van a try to part exchange for a 3 or 4 year old van the salesman would tell me my van is worth nothing unless I buy a new van...…... so again I am out of pocket and then I will still have to change again In the next couple of years because all diesels will be banned in every city.

Another question to ask do you think any of the countries that are not well off in terms of money will bring in a policy as the same one as ours do you think they will take off there diesel vans in Pakistan, Nairobi, Colombia or the USA and replace them with electric vans and charge points, so we in the UK are going to be encouraged to change for a better plant where only 5% of the countries n the world are doing something about.

This is just another policy to keep people under pressure with either high house prices, taxes and vat while the richest people in the world just multiple there wealth.
could not agree more no other country in the world goes on like this/latest thing I might have to resit my driving test at seventy been driving 50 odd years no claims 1 speeding fine 37 in 30 limit 1967/ the duke gets away today I her range rover turned turtle etc/ if I was younger I would leave this place with no regrets

The country at the moment is in such a disaster with the dreaded Brexit if you believe if its a good idea or not it does not matter were all f*kd for the moment until its sorted but in the meantime would like you spend £30,000 out of your pocket for a new van and we will give you a couple of grand so now its only £28,000...….. what planet are these F*****g people on, this is what happens when multi millionaires running the country and getting there expenses paid for them hand and foot have to decided what they would like to shout about next to make themselves popular to 11% of the UK.

A cruise docked at a London Tilbury in one day gives off the same amount carbon emissions as all the vehicles in London in a year.... does it still dock there.

There building another runway in London the emissions in one day will be equivalent to the 12.5 years of all the emissions of vehicles in London
Spot on

Fed up with the mayor then wait a few more years and our very own Obama will be in power, Chuka Umunna they are moving him into the limelight more and more.
Population control is the only solution to pollution. We were letting in 250000 people a year the majority from 3rd world countries where they had little individual carbon footprint, when they come here homes have to be built, cars built, industry increased giving to a larger impact on resources.
The population in western countries would be in decline if not for immigration, we're at somthing like 1.8 replacement rate rather than the 2.8 needed for replacement (allowing for deaths).
On the other hand places like Asia and Affrica their population is exploding. Thanks to western intervention.
A view that some won't like. A charity worker knocked the other day. Money for Affrica.
I told them for every 1 they might save, 10 more will suffer or die because they are reproducing past their own means and only because of our intervention has this situation arisen. Modern medicine ECT. They are obviously unable to maintain their own population.
To put into context or groups white people used to be 70% of worlds population within last 80 years now we are only 7%.
And who are the only ones that seem to care about the conservation of the world. The ones that are committing suicide.
The only thing the traitorous government are interested in is capitalism which can only survive by continually growing.
And what better way to keep the population from revolting than breaking the cohesive group by injecting a foreign body into the mix.
The only true diversity you can have is the one nature created divided by continent's anything else just becomes a melting pot and bland.

You've been talking to my father in law again :sisi:

Fed up with the mayor then wait a few more years and our very own Obama will be in power, Chuka Umunna they are moving him into the limelight more and more.
Population control is the only solution to pollution. We were letting in 250000 people a year the majority from 3rd world countries where they had little individual carbon footprint, when they come here homes have to be built, cars built, industry increased giving to a larger impact on resources.
The population in western countries would be in decline if not for immigration, we're at somthing like 1.8 replacement rate rather than the 2.8 needed for replacement (allowing for deaths).
On the other hand places like Asia and Affrica their population is exploding. Thanks to western intervention.
A view that some won't like. A charity worker knocked the other day. Money for Affrica.
I told them for every 1 they might save, 10 more will suffer or die because they are reproducing past their own means and only because of our intervention has this situation arisen. Modern medicine ECT. They are obviously unable to maintain their own population.
To put into context or groups white people used to be 70% of worlds population within last 80 years now we are only 7%.
And who are the only ones that seem to care about the conservation of the world. The ones that are committing suicide.
The only thing the traitorous government are interested in is capitalism which can only survive by continually growing.
And what better way to keep the population from revolting than breaking the cohesive group by injecting a foreign body into the mix.
The only true diversity you can have is the one nature created divided by continent's anything else just becomes a melting pot and bland.

All they had to do was encourage more native births by monetary means to have more kids. But the decisions were made long ago to spend that money on poor uneducated immigrants because then its easier to control the population.

You've been talking to my father in law again :sisi:
Well if you have lived through all this going on, you do wonder why the hell are you doing 'X' when you know what problems it will cause and you are going to destroy 'y' ?

Of course if you are younger and at the tail end of the goings on. Then you think this as the norm. But it's far from it. Maybe you should do a bit of research yourself and you would be horrified at the outcome.

The outcome for anybody having a child today is.............you will not recognize your kids by the time they become adults. They will all become either religious, brain washed, and freedom as you know it will be a thing of the past.

We already have demands from younger folk to seize the assets of olders and redistribute it to the young. One day these same folk will be in power and exercise their beliefs.

I am just waiting now for the idealism of 'Logans Run' to be spouted by somebody. Then just wait 30 years and that thinking will become mainstream and the idealism activated. If you think that's over the top and unreal? Well it's no more unreal than someone in the 1960's and before saying that in 30 years you will have open borders and anybody from anywhere can come into your country and claim all the benefits of living in the UK while British people slog their guts out and pay for it.

'Logans Run' ....... It depicts a utopian future society on the surface, revealed as a dystopia where the population and the consumption of resources are maintained in equilibrium by killing everyone who reaches the age of thirty.

Oh I completely agree, no one nowadays seem to have any kind of comprehension of the people, and no joined up thinking.

I remember my childhood as kicking things around, getting muddy and having a great time, yet nowadays it's all about how many likes are on the perfect photo of the food you're about to eat (I'm a weatherspoons guy, I'm cheap and easy)

The future is scary, all these self-entitled snotty layabouts with no real skills will be coming through the ranks, and in all seriousness, God help us.

These kids don't know how to change the wheel on their leased bmw, don't know how to put up the simplest flat packed furniture.

Doomed.

Well if you have lived through all this going on, you do wonder why the hell are you doing 'X' when you know what problems it will cause and you are going to destroy 'y' ?

Of course if you are younger and at the tail end of the goings on. Then you think this as the norm. But it's far from it. Maybe you should do a bit of research yourself and you would be horrified at the outcome.

The outcome for anybody having a child today is.............you will not recognize your kids by the time they become adults. They will all become either religious, brain washed, and freedom as you know it will be a thing of the past.

We already have demands from younger folk to seize the assets of olders and redistribute it to the young. One day these same folk will be in power and exercise their beliefs.

I am just waiting now for the idealism of 'Logans Run' to be spouted by somebody. Then just wait 30 years and that thinking will become mainstream and the idealism activated. If you think that's over the top and unreal? Well it's no more unreal than someone in the 1960's and before saying that in 30 years you will have open borders and anybody from anywhere can come into your country and claim all the benefits of living in the UK while British people slog their guts out and pay for it.

'Logans Run' ....... It depicts a utopian future society on the surface, revealed as a dystopia where the population and the consumption of resources are maintained in equilibrium by killing everyone who reaches the age of thirty.

All they had to do was encourage more native births by monetary means to have more kids. But the decisions were made long ago to spend that money on poor uneducated immigrants because then its easier to control the population.
Think Hungary (Viktor Orban) is just implementing a total tax free income for native families who have 4 kids and a gift of a few thousand to buy a people carrier. The masters in Brussels won't be happy deviating from the plan.
He said something along the lines correcting the population decline without erasing or displacing the indigenous peoples.
Italy's salvini is doing what's best for his people too. Greece and France are getting close to electing a people's government too but just don't quite make it, and as time goes on time runs out.
We haven't got anyone fighting our corner in this country. As soon as the possibility of someone rising up they will be demonized and shut down.
On the up side the weather has been nice the last few days. Enjoying being out and about working

Think Hungary (Viktor Orban) is just implementing a total tax free income for native families who have 4 kids and a gift of a few thousand to buy a people carrier. The masters in Brussels won't be happy deviating from the plan.
He said something along the lines correcting the population decline without erasing or displacing the indigenous peoples.
Italy's salvini is doing what's best for his people too. Greece and France are getting close to electing a people's government too but just don't quite make it, and as time goes on time runs out.
We haven't got anyone fighting our corner in this country. As soon as the possibility of someone rising up they will be demonized and shut down.
On the up side the weather has been nice the last few days. Enjoying being out and about working
Yep and even worse news today.

The high reptilian Merkal......................is going to get the top EU job in a few months time. Un-elected and cant get rid of the reptilian High Priestess. The booze bill to the tax payer will be less though.

The world is doomed.

Last edited:
Yep and even worse news today.

The high reptilian Merkal......................is going to get the top EU job in a few months time. Un-elected and cant get rid of the reptilian High Priestess. The booze bill to the tax payer will be less though.
Nooooo. Fecking communist bull dog faced bitch.

The world is doomed.