TRUELY VILE

Members online

How many snouts have you had so far?
Like Nick Cotton. Giz a fag ma
First one of a morning opens you up, Probably smoke 3 a day. Far too busy for all that puffing every cuppa b*ll***s! I do enjoy a few when having a booze though :birra:

Piss off, you only don’t smoke because your too tight to pay £13 a packet.
i smoke like a chimney, spesh with bifter in it,,drink beer like a fish,,snort like al pacino,,got to die of something aint ya,,anyway watching prof Brian Cox,s universe bbc2 last night we are all gunna get sucked up by a blackhole so f**k it im going to fill my boots

i smoke like a chimney, spesh with bifter in it,,drink beer like a fish,,snort like al pacino,,got to die of something aint ya,,anyway watching prof Brian Cox,s universe bbc2 last night we are all gunna get sucked up by a blackhole so f**k it im going to fill my boots
You must be earning a grand a day

Just been out with dogs and old decorator. Got telling him about this thread .
He said he was on a job for a old lass . She said I.m popping shops . He thought thank f**k I.m dying for a dump. Soon as she gone he said he filled bog. Went to flush and nothing . He said he scooped it out with a scraper and buried it in garden. When she came back she said I forgot to tell you if you need water you will have to turn it on as since I had a leak I turn it of when I leave

He said he was on a job for a old lass . She said I.m popping shops . He thought thank f**k I.m dying for a dump. Soon as she gone he said he filled bog. Went to flush and nothing . He said he scooped it out with a scraper and buried it in garden. When she came back she said I forgot to tell you if you need water you will have to turn it on as since I had a leak I turn it of when I leave
come springtime and she starts turning over her borders WAALLLOOOPPPP

Wow utter filth
Typical decorators
Dirty bastards

Get up an hour earlier and empty yourself before you leave!
johnny manziel smile GIF

non monsiuer,,,,just learnt to keep me outgoings low,,no mortgage no bills at all, no debt,,no missus ,,tbh i live a very selfish life, its all about me haha
I’m surprised you’ve even got internet! Or have you blagged your council neighbours password?

Sounds like proper t**t. lol