Tried the bonding,skim mix on large artex lid today

Members online

Brilliant in price jobs where ceilings need bonded. Means don't have to waste time waiting on bonding to set.

how big is a big scoop and what size scoop
Its a reasonably big scoop...heaped but not too heaped...if you heap it too much your f**k*d...from a reasonably big bucket trowel....not to big but pretty big....as above if to big your f**k*d....hope that clears it up:)

Also make sure your bucket trowel is clean because if not again your f**k*d

Bonding 60 soon to be released, using it tomorrow , will update afterwards. Put thistle bond it on today and the artex livened up again so fingers crossed it'll be ok in the morning . Would mix bonding in the finish but it's a BG certified jobs and don't want to invalidate the garantee. Non BG jobs deffo

Its a reasonably big scoop...heaped but not too heaped...if you heap it too much your f**k*d...from a reasonably big bucket trowel....not to big but pretty big....as above if to big your f**k*d....hope that clears it up:)
Clear as mud

Got 3 artex overslims on Friday to do so ill be finally doing the zombie mix..@zombie how much bonding would you say to put in on that swirly fan like artex? Fcking hate that kind of artex as fcker may grin through..

Bonding 60 soon to be released, using it tomorrow , will update afterwards. Put thistle bond it on today and the artex livened up again so fingers crossed it'll be ok in the morning . Would mix bonding in the finish but it's a BG certified jobs and don't want to invalidate the garantee. Non BG jobs deffo
BG don't give a s**t about us!! go with your instincts mate

Used the new bonding 60 and have to say I'm impressed. Mixed up, put on spot board and started bonding the pre gritted artex. Spreads easily, not bad to use. Have to say the 1st bucket started stiffening on the board after 20 mins (loads of awkward little bits to put on) but stayed soft on the ceiling. Mixed up 2nd bucket and spread. Started at 9, ready to skim by 10.15. !!! Skimming was a 1 hr 45 min set so was deffo a timesaver.
Would I pay a tenner (I think) a bag. YES

Not selling down my way yet I dnt think,well I havnt seen it..bonding 60 is worth that extra £2 a bag as its miles better than normal bonding and bonding fsnt get bought by the bucket loads

Not sure how much it will be, I got 5 bags free cos I'm on the scheme. Not as lucky as @johniosaif who managed to get a pallet of tough coat free the brown nosing fecker. I'm in BG towers in East Leake on Friday so I'll try and find out a bit more. And hopefully fill the van with magnetic