Timings streaks

Members online

Apologies in advance if I'm going over old ground...

Is anyone else finding that the streak's in multi finish are getting worse?! Whether it be over board, hardwall, re skim etc, litteraly finding now ( after 4 buggered up streaking walls) having to let finish go almost to the point of bone dry before any water at all touches trowel or wall, as soon as I even begin to think about bring the brush out the water any sooner it streak's all over the show and the game begins to try and trowel the nuts off it to get rid of them!!
Any advice welcome!

Bit of paint and the strips dissapear. Works Everytime

I’ve tried and they think you’re just telling them you can’t do it. Can’t win either way. I’d rather not risk not getting paid tbh
I've never once had a client not want to pay because my work isn't like glass. Not once. If we have a wall come out shiny I actually go out of my way to apologise about it. Many clients then ask about it and once I explaine the reason for trying not to shine up the walls they always say, "ah that makes perfect sense".

I've never once had a client not want to pay because my work isn't like glass. Not once. If we have a wall come out shiny I actually go out of my way to apologise about it. Many clients then ask about it and once I explaine the reason for trying not to shine up the walls they always say, "ah that makes perfect sense".
I make it like a mirror so i can look at my gorgeous self

load of crap
how do you lads use this shite.

my brother gave it to me he used it twice.

I tinkered with it a few times this week :rayos:
20191220_112234.jpg
20191220_112229.jpg

Now that sounds like a great plan.
Have a great Christmas mate and enjoy the kids having a magical time.

The rest of you can f**k right off!

Just kidding, have a great Christmas all, even the commi b*****d. X

just been smacked In the face by finley with the remote control :crying: :crying:

happy xmas mate enjoy your guiness and peace n quiet andy

all the best buddy :numberone::numberone:

just a trick of the light, love the speedskim makes it much easier and like the flexi , it takes much less pressure than using MT. only drawback was i ran out of tape so had to put bead on with gear,like going back to the stone age.
I can see how the one coat guys whack on so much.
i will be having a go at one coating as soon as i get some boards to skim.
might give @algeeman a run

Last edited: