Timings streaks

Haven't looked at everyone's comments but jeez! Danny is right. It's all about the plastic...not just the plastic...the flexis as well. I use a steel marshall town to put on and that's it. After that...flexi for a couple and a good plastic. Walls look f**k**g sssssshmick!!! And look like a mirror as well
Multifinish is the easiest product to use. If your struggling with that after it being your trade you'll never be able to move onto anything else

Multifinish is the easiest product to use. If your struggling with that after it being your trade you'll never be able to move onto anything else
Steaks in walls come out when your an apprentice/improver!! They shouldn't be coming back with years experience lol. I live In Australia...we have to get it imported because they dont do it over here...its mot a thing. Product is fine for me after 10 weeks of travel across the world and half the time out of date

Haven't looked at everyone's comments but jeez! Danny is right. It's all about the plastic...not just the plastic...the flexis as well. I use a steel marshall town to put on and that's it. After that...flexi for a couple and a good plastic. Walls look f**k**g sssssshmick!!! And look like a mirror as well
so everyone on here is dogshite at their jobs,yet you shine the s**t out of your skim to make them look like mirrors?

f**k off back to Youtube newbie

f**k**g hell @Robbo123 i.d put a bit more effort in new name lol.

Use a flex to early wont get your wall as flat as it looks and sun will murder it

Plastic trowel has been what has sorted the finish out for me...

In the past tiger stripes have only appeared when gear has gone on thick and not keeping your trowel clean when troweling up
When do you put the plastic on. Get two coat on. one trowel to flatten one whith a little water. Then plastic when it just gone off very lightly not to hard whith plastic. Trouble plastic makes them like mirror decorator not be happy

When do you put the plastic on. Get two coat on. one trowel to flatten one whith a little water. Then plastic when it just gone off very lightly not to hard whith plastic. Trouble plastic makes them like mirror decorator not be happy
Decorator does not pay your invoice.... customer does.... They love a shiney wall.... Lol

Just typical moaning unskilled decorators. It’s not f**k**g hard, never had an issue. Can shine it all you want it still paints fine with the correct pile roller
Didnt like this decorator so left labourer on ceiling with plastic for ages. You looked up and could see ye sen looking back. Joiner said his roller just kept sliding across ceiling haha fucki g prick.

There's more to decorating than painting bare plaster. That's like saying skimming plasterboard is all there is to plastering.
Get what your saying but theres still not much to being a decorator..nowadays all skirtings come pre painted where all there need is a coat on,on site I'm on there spraying the paint on,hose in bucket and spray away

There quite similar in a way these days
Ye but that's because we know it..I dont know decorating but I know I could pick it up straight away..decorated every house I've lived in,corners cut in etc..would you pay a decorator to re-paint your house?
If i wasnt a tight c**t defo.

I've seen a lot of decent plastering spoiled by s**t decorating.
painting is the final trade and it needs to be bang on if you want a quality finish.
Too many dick swingers on here and if you used a two inch brush to cut in on site you would be thrown off.

Customer painted this with a bit of that frog tape stuff even made my s**t skimming look ok

074B1438-BEEE-488B-BB40-54D751547B9D.jpeg
309A9B8F-5A5E-4C07-9ABB-A4EFFC4BB836.jpeg
B71839C0-FAB0-4742-A7FF-1218C758E25B.jpeg