Thistle Uni-Finish Update

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right BG, about these bags!

The problem starts when you first lift them off the pallet! They are stuck together with a glue that apparrently is a H&S issue to stop them slipping off while in transit?
Trouble is it rips the outer skin of the bag, straight down the middle and the full length of the bag. Go into any merchants, B&Q, Wickes etc and you can view the devastation where broken bags have been dumped.
If you get the bag in one piece to the place you wish to use it, you then have to open it with extreme caution as one slight tare to far results in the whole bag falling apart as you try and lift it.
I carried half a bag down some stairs last year & it "just went" tumbling down the finest Axminster & hitting the piano in the hall ... How the owner laughed as I'm stood startled holding a screwed up piece of bag in my hand.
Sweeping & hosing tarmac/block paved drives is a regular occurrence now, chasing your pink nectar down the road to the nearest drain!
Everyone is complaining about your packaging, and I can't believe you are not aware you are using the cheapest, nastiest bit of tat you could lay your hands on to package your product.

In quarter of a century of using BG, apart from that awful grey Carlite bonding, this is my first real complaint aimed at you!

i picked up a bag of multi today fresh from a new pallet delivered this morning........the whole underside just disintergrated and i ended up with 25kg of multi all over me boots and the floor:RpS_cursing:.........lucky its not a domestic job eh

Holy shitballs Jace has actually dropped some gear........................:RpS_scared:

Is this the end for the ACE.................:RpS_crying:

mabey they should make bags that are thicker than blaady tracing paper the barstewards

The trouble is bg are that big they dont give a flyin sh*t about the small guys.the more bags split the more they sell.

That uni-finish stuff doesnt work marra.................watch this space for more product break through's

Yes knauf are very much onboard with the forum as well :)

You will be impressed with what both companies have lined up :) it is aslow process though so bear with them :)

Your hyping this up with mystery Danny. Lets hope its not a big let down like when BG came on here the other week and answered 2 questions with corporate answers and we've not seen them since..........:rolleyes)

Your hyping this up with mystery Danny. Lets hope its not a big let down like when BG came on here the other week and answered 2 questions with corporate answers and we've not seen them since..........:rolleyes)

Already been announced, Thistle stainless trowels are now £8.30 excluding vat!:RpS_thumbup:

Already been announced, Thistle stainless trowels are now £8.30 excluding vat!:RpS_thumbup:

if their the same quality as the uni-finish or their bags then they are probably gonna be gash..........and judging by the price i could be correct....................:RpS_thumbdn:

I give up. 18 months on here and as far as I can see not taken any notice of anyone on here and the things that have been posted about their products and service. And thank you BG for your response to my last post. Another few lines of bureaucratic corporate waffle that has absolutely no relevance to my grievance with your refusal to take on board any problems I had in the past.

Hi Stolen Stilton, we appreciate that it can be frustrating but we are listening and appreciate the feedback. We'd like to give you a call to try and resolve this, if you'd be interested in speaking to one of the team please DM your number

Status
Not open for further replies.