Thistle Durafinish

Because he is lying,if I was him I'd give up now and tell us the truth,he knows absolutely nothing about CSCS cards or qualifications,it would be better if he could post a picture on here of his quals ,he loves posting pictures and videos of himself,then I would believe him,thanks and over to you Vinceny.
I got no problem answering mate I never lie tbh my life is an open book and tbf can't say the same about a lot of members on here who hide behind profiles but anyway I will post the nvq 2/3 on here when I get back from down south and before I go to ireland
The last cscs card was in 2007 when recession kicked in and my mate who ran one of the bigger contracts in my hometown asked me to work on school refurbs that they had contracts for , that was the only time I've needed site work tbh as my phone rings most weeks for domestic work in my area

Last edited:
I got no problem answering mate I never lie tbh my life is an open book and tbf can't say the same about a lot of members on here who hide behind profiles but anyway I will post the nvq 2/3 on here when I get back from down south and before I go to ireland

you back on a @theclemo tour ??

Can't remember why not,simple answer is I did the same as you but could not do the level 2 and 3 without a level 1 pass first,so again cast your mind back when did you do your level 1,it's only basic health and safety,small ceilings and 2coat plastering,should take around 6/9 months at night class.Everyone keeps their first certificate you need to show it if you are applying for a CSCS site card,contact the CITB they can send you a copy for around £15.00,unless you are not telling the truth again,you do have a history of twisting the truth on here don't you.

I'm sure 7 years ago when I had cscs card to get on site all I had to do was sit a theory type test about h+s..... I have absolutely no qualifications either...... just relax man

I'm sure 7 years ago when I had cscs card to get on site all I had to do was sit a theory type test about h+s..... I have absolutely no qualifications either...... just relax man

ive got paperwork....absolute shite.
i dont even get inducted now.
after 1st day i tell them il be in the office in the morning.
2nd day i ask for keys to lock the site.
3rd day there asking me can i stay until site is finished.

went to college in luton many moons ago.
a lad passed my paper work again about 8 years ago taking pictures of me with a straight edge.
he got £900 for everyone who passed the course.. an absolute f**k**g farce.
goverment bullshit scheme.

ive got paperwork....absolute shite.
i dont even get inducted now.
after 1st day i tell them il be in the office in the morning.
2nd day i ask for keys to lock the site.
3rd day there asking me can i stay until site is finished.

went to college in luton many moons ago.
a lad passed my paper work again about 8 years ago taking pictures of me with a straight edge.
he got £900 for everyone who passed the course.. an absolute f**k**g farce.
goverment bullshit scheme.
Quality

He's probely busy giving someone mouth to mouth,he's just lying thand probably looking on Google now for the right answers.
Andy,,,,majority of domestic customers could not give a s**t if you have papers or not..not 1 has ever asked me if i was qualified. I say that to them its good to ask on website. I carry my certificate in van ,,,it just gathers dust.

Estimating works on Doms offering a 2 yr GTee against another who doesn't offer any GTee ,wins more work
Same as it does when I estimate render work .
Makes for clear business sense in my experience
Offering different products internal / external gives your customer more choice & sets you apart from others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Estimating works on Doms offering a 2 yr GTee against another who doesn't offer any GTee ,wins more work
Offering different products internal / external gives your customer more choice & sets you apart from others

Shut up you idiot. I'll say again in twenty years, I've not had a one call back for failed work or bad work. So this absolute gimmick of a 2 guarantee is bullsh it.

Render work is different and customers may ask if guarantee is available, mainly because of the costs involved.

Shut up you idiot. I'll say again in twenty years, I've not had a one call back for failed work or bad work. So this absolute gimmick of a 2 guarantee is bullsh it.

Render work is different and customers may ask if guarantee is available, mainly because of the costs involved.

Ok I thought it was a forum offering differing views , I'll go along with you then .
#idiot

I wise man on here once said that as soon as you start name calling it shows you are weak and have lost your argument...

I think a guarantee has a head start over none offered.
I don't offer one.

Andy,,,,majority of domestic customers could not give a s**t if you have papers or not..not 1 has ever asked me if i was qualified. I say that to them its good to ask on website. I carry my certificate in van ,,,it just gathers dust.

I have never been asked to see my qualifications either....

makes perfect sense to me.... its all about giving the customer more perceived value... The customer may never need the GTEE but it gives them peace of mind...

Why does it always go down to name calling when people dont agree.... there really is no need at all for it.

I think a guarantee has a head start over none offered.
I don't offer one.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So you plaster my ceiling, in say 2 months time I call you up and say hey donzo that ceiling you did it's cracked and part fallen down, would you say sorry mate I've been paid it's your problem now, or go take a look and put right ?

It's a gimmick it's bullsh it.

The last thing I say to any customer is, any problems please call me, I gain trust from them at the point of quoting and always leave any job as friends ( yes I'm actually a nice guy )

Trust beats any gimmicky bullsh it guarantee

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So you plaster my ceiling, in say 2 months time I call you up and say hey donzo that ceiling you did it's cracked and part fallen down, would you say sorry mate I've been paid it's your problem now, or go take a look and put right ?

The last thing I say to any customer is, any problems please call me, I gain trust from them at the point of quoting and always leave any job as friends ( yes I'm actually a nice guy )

It may be a gimic but it is also a simple sales tactic...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The so called gimmick works with customers.
Yes i would go back and sort it if its my fault.
Again i don't offer guarantee.
U r just looking for a argument as usual.
You are probably quite a angry guy,,all you do on this forum is search for posts you don't agree with.

makes perfect sense to me.... its all about giving the customer more perceived value... The customer may never need the GTEE but it gives them peace of mind...

Its how I see it as simple as that ,nail on the head

Seen so many times on other place that how render manufacturers warrant their system, it's usually down to the firm who installed it, you rarely hear success stories that the manufacturer stands by it.
If you on the scheme and happy offering 2 years yeah why not? Most customers just want to get it done and dusted. Should put the prices up for mats then a lot of idiots would stay away from it. 20 quid a bag would be good enough lol

When plasterers offer a guarantee on there work what is stated in the terms and conditions . and once one is issued does it cum under the sale of good act?

We haven't crossed swords for a while now
IMG_5798.PNG
Get stuck in @gps