The total so far

Members online

Goal achieved @Olican (y)

Well chuffed, now I can put together a few proper prize bundles and get things rolling. Spoke to Jo (she is Richards Mum). She was delighted with what we are doing here, What sort of prizes have you put together she asked...

.. well there's this interesting chess piece which is a bald fella being sucked off!

Any forum member that has donated will be entered into the prize draw, on Friday night the prizes will be listed , then a live draw will occur Sunday night

This will give the 24,987 members that havent donated a chance to win
Still don't get it :) so the people who donated win or every c**t? Lol

Still don't get it :) so the people who donated win or every c**t? Lol

No just forum members, when I started the fundraiser page I stipulated all donations are welcome, any donation £10 or more made by a forum member will be entered into a prize draw, does that make sense

No just forum members, when I started the fundraiser page I stipulated all donations are welcome, any donation £10 or more made by a forum member will be entered into a prize draw, does that make sense
Does now :) I was gonna give a fiver ffft :)

So basically if your a member on here and you've donated you are entered into a draw

Can you make sure I'm not entered please :eek:

On a serious note, there's no point in me being in the draw. I'd have no use for the prizes. :LOL: