The total so far

Members online

I've got a box of scrim tape I could throw in? It's bog standard white scrim and not remotely interesting..... maybe like or dislike this post as to whether it's worth it!

I can see there's a bit of work to do on your marketing strategy. How about :-

"A box of special edition white scrim. A limited run celebrating the radio appearance by one of the country's foremost female plastering duos when they we invited to discuss equality issues."

@Olican I'm ever so sorry but went to dig out the 900mm today and it's not there, no idea where it's gone must have got left somewhere. I've got a brand new 600mm speedskim with the finishing blade if that's ok as a replacement....sorry should have checked before I offered it

@Olican I'm ever so sorry but went to dig out the 900mm today and it's not there, no idea where it's gone must have got left somewhere. I've got a brand new 600mm speedskim with the finishing blade if that's ok as a replacement....sorry should have checked before I offered it
Mate that is more than fine, what's 300mm between friends and lovers , you were one of the first to chip in. Appreciated muchly my friend

Will you be happy to send direct to winner?
Yes sure :) I wasn't sure what your actually doing so would of offered one lol but the winner can give them to friends and family :)
Looks good, I liked the synopsis now I'm dying to see what happens so ordered a copy for my lad
nice one :) it's called a blurb but don't feel embarrassed my six year old son told me hahahahha and I'm a children's author

@Olican can you still donate cos the Link on the OP doesn't work? Would have donated earlier but I'm working away and don't have me bank details with me :whistle: spent me last cash on a new connector for the customers outside tap to hook up my new bucket cleaning system :sisi:

Cheers @Lodan the 900mm speedy arrived today, I hope my payment went through ok?

Andy totally off topic but have you thought about any chalets at your lake, me and the Mrs just booked one on a fishing lake and paid 1k for the week, I thought of you when I booked it, would take a little while would but pay for itself

Andy totally off topic but have you thought about any chalets at your lake, me and the Mrs just booked one on a fishing lake and paid 1k for the week, I thought of you when I booked it, would take a little while would but pay for itself
Mate of mine has set up touring pitch site (not fishing related) what people pay for these spots is incredible, on the rise I think

Mate of mine has set up touring pitch site (not fishing related) what people pay for these spots is incredible, on the rise I think
I know we paid a fair wack but I can set my bite alarms up then sit in the hot tub or sit and eat lunch with the family , that's bliss for me....a good business especially with the fishing niche

If you build one andy I'll absolutely do a "free 2 week trial of it" for market research purposes(y)

I know we paid a fair wack but I can set my bite alarms up then sit in the hot tub or sit and eat lunch with the family , that's bliss for me....a good business especially with the fishing niche

I don't really get fishing, especially when you take into account that it seems very popular to use a bite alarm whilst you do something more interesting/enjoyable. o_O

Mate I'm just happy to get rid of the s**t! :ROFLMAO:

:eek: Did you learn nothing from my earlier post? FFS this is hard work!

"I'm just happy to help a good cause, even if it means giving up something of great sentimental value that represents helping to address such an important social issue."

I don't really get fishing, especially when you take into account that it seems very popular to use a bite alarm whilst you do something more interesting/enjoyable. o_O
Bite alarms mean you can multi task....I like fishing and reading books means I can do both concurrently or I could eat nice food or have a wank etc etc