Charity raffle part 2

Members online

Olican

Private Member
I'd like to start this soon so I have a charity in mind if everyone agrees.

The prize will grow as I beg for donations . Thanks to @John j for the first donation of an ox corner trowel. And @Lodan for a new 900mm speedskim, very good of you both.
I'm chucking in 2 worn Marshall town extralites, 5 rolls of scrim , 2 krend scrapers and whatever else I can dig out.

The charity I'd like to raise for is called Richards wish. They are an excellent small charity and every penny raised goes directly to the cause
www.richardwish.co.uk

Richard’s Wish is a small charity and operates across Devon. We are so grateful for support and donations as we do not receive big grants from anyone. Everyone at Richards Wish is a volunteer , no body is in a paid position therefore all monies goes back to the children and families. Thank you

I've never done anything like this so feedback appreciated . What do think guys think about format? I'm thinking of a just giving fundraiser page, £10 donation gets you a ticket (extra donations appreciated) drawn at random end of month
Thoughts please

Not sure the link works Oli or maybe my tinterweb

I've never done anything like this so feedback appreciated . What do think guys think about format? I'm thinking of a just giving fundraiser page, £10 donation gets you a ticket (extra donations appreciated) drawn at random end of month
Thoughts please
If I buy a ticket n win I dont want that trowel back lol

@ Britishgypsum as a prize could you give the winner some gear that's not greasy and stripey and terrible to finish

Just £10 gets you entered into the prize draw but any additional donation is gratefully appreciated by this excellent charity. I'll put some links up soon so you can see the direct affect they have on families

Get a group of plasterers who'd be willing to skim a room for free and smash it out on everyone's Facebook. I'd be happy to do that and then whoever of the general public wins the plasterer in that area does the room

Get a group of plasterers who'd be willing to skim a room for free and smash it out on everyone's Facebook. I'd be happy to do that and then whoever of the general public wins the plasterer in that area does the room
Can I smash the milf as part of the freebie as it were ??

i got plenty of plots you can come and do for free in cambridge

i got plenty of plots you can come and do for free in cambridge
It's for charity and gives oli's charity much better coverage as a non plasterer don't want a speedskim but they'd love a room skimmed

I was thinking along the same lines, might run that alongside this one