The Plasterers Forum 2014 Xmas Pool Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke......:6:12 and the mountains shall drop sweet wine and the hills shall melt:RpS_thumbup:
thou shall not fake fb account...amen:RpS_biggrin:

Right then if there are no other suggestions for a game that i-pad/mobile users can use we'll be playing on the flyordie one that we've used succesfully for the last 2 years. I'll wait until tomorrow night for suggestions and (obviously) evidence that they are compatible with everyday laptops :RpS_thumbup:
Entries will be closed at midnight on Christmas Day and the draw will be made soon after.

Last edited:
im gonna have a few drinks beforeplaying this year. was up on ati last year, all over him like a cheap suit, and then i tensed up and lost :RpS_mad:

Right then if there are no other suggestions for a game that i-pad/mobile users can use we'll be playing on the flyordie one that we've used succesfully for the last 2 years. I'll wait until tomorrow night for suggestions and (obviously) evidence that they are compatible with everyday laptops :RpS_thumbup:
Entries will be closed at midnight on Christmas Eve and the draw will be made soon after.
so do we all get entered at midnight mass?

Ha just had a read through the thread from last year...

Better get my dates in now so there's no fcker trying to geg in on my spot.

On the piss, 26th, 27th, 29th

Don't forget.....Entries will be closed at midnight on Christmas Day and the draw will be made soon after...........18 entries so far :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Don't know whether to play it F.A. Cup style with a 'duffers' comp for those knocked out in the first round or just go with last years' Champions League format :RpS_unsure:

Don't forget.....Entries will be closed at midnight on Christmas Day and the draw will be made soon after...........18 entries so far :RpS_thumbsup:

you have a knob like a blind cobblers thumb by now Alvin.......................:RpS_crying:

Entries so far:

Bubbles65
Fibrehand7*
Smudger1
Olican
Jurek
Arti
kgreigh
SpankySouthport
gps
mikeadam1985
mac_plastering
thebearbeef*
raggles
casplas
northyskim
Flynnyman
DannyMac

If you're not on the list you aint playing so make sure I've got your name down.
:RpS_thumbup:

Right then, someone give me a number between 1 and 16 please..............I'll work out the draw soon :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.