Bettertax Fantasy Football League 2014 - 2015

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterTAX

Hi guys,

Now I know you all have a fantasy league of your own and I don't want to take from that and I am sure I won't. However, I do want to offer you, seeing as we are sponsors of your forum, the opportunity to join our fantasy league this season.

I just set it up - brand new league so no auto entry to those that just seek out prizes - sooo many last season, I was having to get shot of them all the time, even though I thought I'd closed to new entrants!

Anyway, I digress. Have a read about our Construction Football League and hopefully wander on over to Premier Fantasy Football, register or re-register, create a team (you can tweak it until 11.30 16th August) and then join our league using code: 409906-107022.

Be great to have some of you on board - maybe pm me so I know who is who! And, if you've never had one of our hi vis vests for our photo competition, ask me!

Cheers!

Hi guys,

Now I know you all have a fantasy league of your own and I don't want to take from that and I am sure I won't. However, I do want to offer you, seeing as we are sponsors of your forum, the opportunity to join our fantasy league this season.

I just set it up - brand new league so no auto entry to those that just seek out prizes - sooo many last season, I was having to get shot of them all the time, even though I thought I'd closed to new entrants!

Anyway, I digress. Have a read about our Construction Football League and hopefully wander on over to Premier Fantasy Football, register or re-register, create a team (you can tweak it until 11.30 16th August) and then join our league using code: 409906-107022.

Be great to have some of you on board - maybe pm me so I know who is who! And, if you've never had one of our hi vis vests for our photo competition, ask me!

Cheers!

WTF

Yeah you heard me bummer tax.....................Im the footie league king pin round ere......................So Jog on

Soz about the expletive at the end...........................:RpS_blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:
:RpS_scared: wtf. thought it was 23 ffs. bit much that. it could make or break us :-0

:RpS_scared: wtf. thought it was 23 ffs. bit much that. it could make or break us :-0

To be fair it shouldnt as it's fellaini money..

Going for it with roberto! I do like him though he's just what we needed..

If gollom was still manager he'd still be buying defenders and Phil would still be on the pitch lol

aye, thats true. robertos signed a five year deal and ross. even if someone comes in for them we'll get well compensated. moyes never did that at the end. could have got a nice pay off from those manc bastards

sounds good. but i havent had my goodies form the world cup one yet :rolleyes)

Sorry! Nowt to do with me, that.
@Arti Oh stop being so precious! I started my post with a disclaimer because you got bent out of shape last year. I'm not nicking your folks because it's only IF they want to join ours and, well, technology these days allows people to join more than one fantasy league!

I'm not even sure what I've done to bring your retribution down on me... sheesh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.