The MyBuilder experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
U make me laugh it's all gud I'm not falling for that I'm ace b*ll***s as I say that 2 myself everyday :loco:
I don't have to tell myself that I let others do it for me,heard it for so long can't wait for a tug these days to try get me off this cloud I'm floating on ;) can't see it happening though as I'm booked up well into the new year so for me speaks volumes,like I said before I don't do serious I have to just defend myself and hopefully can be forgotten about and we move on

Who's this respected forum member who taught u anyhow? Marshy :lol:
Been asked not to mention just yet cos of how it's gone for me today hahaha but put it this way put me on the road to doing it the right way and building a good reputation

Been asked not to mention just yet cos of how it's gone for me today hahaha but put it this way put me on the road to doing it the right way and building a good reputation
Another Tottenham supporter by any chance?

I don't have to tell myself that I let others do it for me,heard it for so long can't wait for a tug these days to try get me off this cloud I'm floating on ;) can't see it happening though as I'm booked up well into the new year so for me speaks volumes,like I said before I don't do serious I have to just defend myself and hopefully can be forgotten about and we move on

Christ your going on now just stop we get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm booked up for nxt 2 years but who's counting eh pal..lol only messing I like the cloud metaphor..c I'm brainy me..p.s CNT believe ur only busy well into new year thought u was gud

Profile PIC give it away :lol:
If your an intellect you would know that's wrighty laughing at Spurs like you say who counting with work I'm busy and just enough for me who wants the pressure of being over stretched I gotta be careful I got a job in Wales coming up don't wanna be bumping into any I've offended on here tonight lol

If your an intellect you would know that's wrighty laughing at Spurs like you say who counting with work I'm busy and just enough for me who wants the pressure of being over stretched I gotta be careful I got a job in Wales coming up don't wanna be bumping into any I've offended on here tonight lol
An rite ye I c it now..wish I wasn't from up north as I wud of got that..gunner fan ye

An rite ye I c it now..wish I wasn't from up north as I wud of got that..gunner fan ye
Did stir the old honey pot I will say didn't expect the abuse but reading through threads and that you either sink or swim plus will admit at times I was a member never put message up but picked people's brains on stuff I had going on came in helpful although did see one once a bloke uses back of hammer to clean his floating off beads made me laugh

image.jpeg
Anyone got a roach n a light ???

Get back in ya box

Lol proper belter you are.
I bet you've embarrassed the hell out your old boss!

You've said exactly the same thing over and over while just playing with different words slightly.
On the topic of you saying about people being offended by your comment regarding 90% and not thinking the opposite....surely this is exactly the same for someone who keeps going on about how good they are!!
Keep telling yourself that.
[emoji16][emoji51][emoji23][emoji23]

What the f**k is going on here,i've only been away a few days and there's f**k**g iron girder@Pagey you said you've got loads of money buried in your back garden , where about do you live mate i'm coming down there in a few weeks mate we could have a few bevvies!

Lol proper belter you are.
I bet you've embarrassed the hell out your old boss!

You've said exactly the same thing over and over while just playing with different words slightly.
On the topic of you saying about people being offended by your comment regarding 90% and not thinking the opposite....surely this is exactly the same for someone who keeps going on about how good they are!!
Keep telling yourself that.
[emoji16][emoji51][emoji23][emoji23]

Ain't I just replying to people though acting the way you do makes me laugh like its a sacred club for only new members actually like a few on here and it's slowly moving away from that topic your be pleased to know,won't beat me down and I won't leave

What the f**k is going on here,i've only been away a few days and there's f**k**g iron girder@Pagey you said you've got loads of money buried in your back garden , where about do you live mate i'm coming down there in a few weeks mate we could have a few bevvies!
Welcome anytime for a few beers not a problem,I stick to the champagne though if u don't mind

If you actually knew me you would know that wasn't the case I was taught to plaster by a respected member on here and the biggest piss taker ever so I know the score and never take things serious if you had seen my Mrs you would know from that experience I don't
When are we gona see your mrs?? [emoji57]

I reckon there's going to be some aggressive bumming to prove dominance before this thread's done with. :frenetico:

Status
Not open for further replies.