The futures bright

Status
Not open for further replies.
what u save on laying on you would loose on setting up, cleaning and packing away. I'll stick with the spotboard for now. Plus maintenance costs. :(

takes no time at all to set up and not that long to clean out as for maintenance costs ....look after the machine and you will keep costs low, we all know that for doing just a ceiling or a couple of walls then no it probably ain't that practical but when your doing whole houses, flats, schools etc, then there is no way you'd be quicker by hand

Fair enough mate time will tell i suppose it prolly wont affect me dont think i couldnt cut it on site any more wouldnt want to really.

i dont blame you harry, given half the chance we'd all like to give up site work i know i would but whilst i still got to do it then i'm using a machine...good luck to you mate

Did you hear about the problems on the underground today?

They were caused due to a Points failure in North London.

What's the difference between spurs & a taxi?

A taxi only lets five in.

im out numbered ,im offski you have to pick your fights somtimes ....... gooner scum that hurt that :'(

I met this really kinky girl last night. 'Humiliate me,' she said ... So I bought her a Tottenham shirt

What do the Premier League and a cowboy have in common? They both have spurs at their feet.

the ritmo m will spray mono (not as far as what a G5 would) and it will spray all bucket coat systems ie sto alsseco marmorit etc as well as the adhesive basecoats, it's a very versatile little machine

Status
Not open for further replies.