Terrible Rendering competition

Members online

oh yeah all the work in Dublin is done by Dubs.pretty dumb ass thing to say.
Wasn't a dig at u John. Not saying all the work in Dublin is done by dubs. But anytime I work in Dublin and the dub tradesmen is there there work is all ways shocking. The amount of times I've hard tradesmen say not just dubs f**k it it's good enough for Dublin.

image.jpeg

Porridgy looking like most places here.

Here's on near me tell me what you think lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_1948.JPG
    IMG_1948.JPG
    273 KB · Views: 776
That's the driving here it's funny as.
Infact I pulled onto coast road earlier behind a merc thinking he'd take off and got stuck behind him doing barely 20 when I got level passing him he had both hands on his phone trying to focus using forearms to steer obviously pissed as a fart.

Here's on near me tell me what you think lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reminds me of some so called window fitters that my mate got to fit some internal glass doors in his bar as we were too busy , only part of the whole build we did nt do.
Got back to find the guy gunning the glass had gone round a cork packing tag as it was obviously in his way :sorprendido3: couldn't make some of the s**t up!!!

Soil pipes ending halfway down the garden.
Bell wire for lights.
Next door connected to neighbours elec supply.
Swimming pools on hills with no footings ( that particular one said well couldn't I just silicone the crack so he could fill it up again as he had renters coming :risas: )
Hot water coming out the toilet flush her friends thought she had some new posh bog.
A bog connected in a shop to a 40 mm sink waste o_O
Frequently tiles bedded with no spacers and walls n floors popping.
The list goes on but I'm sure you get the picture .

For me sometimes it's harder to do a bad job or when people ask for the "heritage" no beads ect than to actually do a good job, more a case of these days people not wanting to pay for a good job and can live with it

Bit of a Strange one from today.
the renders a decent job its nice and tidy its just got a really bizarre quoin detail going on.

Screenshot_2016-07-11-22-01-25.png

It's amazing the amount of views this thread got and yet only a few responses.I think people are afraid there work will appear on here.

The hotel I stayed in Tenerife had mono done everywhere and it was spot on. No beads either, good and bad like everywhere really.