Terrible Rendering competition

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Went to quote render job yesterday and gave me idea for thread.I always love seeing pictures of all the good jobs people post but what about the bad one's,sometimes I enjoy seeing them more than the good one's.There is loads round my way (not all done by me,lol) so there must be loads more when you lot are out and about..
Lets get it started..
WP_20160611_13_46_17_Pro.jpg

aspotofbother

Finally a comp on here I might actually win.....
I will get one of those elusive mugs..... pint glass would be even nicer!!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji481] [emoji482]

Marshy

Private Member
Finally a comp on here I might actually win.....
I will get one of those elusive mugs..... pint glass would be even nicer!!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji481] [emoji482]
The pint glasses are useless as mine is always empty !!

markla

Went to quote render job yesterday and gave me idea for thread.I always love seeing pictures of all the good jobs people post but what about the bad one's,sometimes I enjoy seeing them more than the good one's.There is loads round my way (not all done by me,lol) so there must be loads more when you lot are out and about..
Lets get it started..
View attachment 12197
Is that your house vince

Vincey

Private Member
I don't even know what I'm looking at here? have they rendered half way down the wall and painted it?
They done the top of an extension on a semi detached , painted it and left the rest of the extension on the right and underneath.

Love CBD

roryston

Its almost as bad as the rendering next door, even the window sill has a sad face!

zolco

Private Member
Come lads there must be more from round your areas ?.?

It's a competition :maraca:

But I do have more :lol:
No rendering my way. All houses built from solid gold bars, if you don't believe me, ask pagey

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Danny

Administrator
This thread will be a sticky I am sure....

Danny

Administrator
Lets get it started..
View attachment 12197
Can I share that on IG?

clivo

You won't beat this beauty, done by some subbies I had on for a short while [emoji30]
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1465806405.300605.jpg

Love CBD