Terrible Rendering competition

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Took these last year of a Chinese k rend job,

Drive past it regularly and finished job is wank

Funny you say that pub is right next door and theres a I****n takeaway 5 doors up!
I seen the "traditional pub atmosphere" sign :sorprendido3: whatever that means:estudioso: you can only presume it's not finished yet :) work in progress. Few more patches and it'll be right:coffe:

I seen this house along with a whole block of council houses externally insulated.Fair play to the contractor,manufacturer and the clerk of works.

Attachments

• 2015-10-20 09.35.02.jpg
    2015-10-20 09.35.02.jpg
    953.4 KB · Views: 816
I do a lot of driving from one side of the city to the next so i could fill space up with lots of crap jobs.I was passing a job and was raging i wasnt quick enough to take a video of 5 lads dry dashing a small council house and throwing the stone by hand.I nearly crashed and they only had half the gable on by 10.

I do a lot of driving from one side of the city to the next so i could fill space up with lots of crap jobs.I was passing a job and was raging i wasnt quick enough to take a video of 5 lads dry dashing a small council house and throwing the stone by hand.I nearly crashed and they only had half the gable on by 10.
I'm laughing to myself .. Today I did the same took the picture in my van went back to take another and got stuck in traffic ..I go by it again tomorrow hopefully the sun is out as well

Mite of been me that